eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Converting old buyer account into stealth seller account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/118705-converting-old-buyer-account-into-stealth-seller-account.html)

Employee3 07-13-2018 05:50 PM

Converting old buyer account into stealth seller account

Hi,

Our amazon seller account was suspended and we were thinking of converting an old buyer account to a seller account. The problem is the buyer account has been using the same address as our suspended seller account.

My question is, if we change the buyer account address and then convert it to a seller account, would it still be flagged? Would it show that the old address was the same address used for a banned seller account? Does Amazon even record address changes? Thank you for your help!

:help:

JohnWall 07-14-2018 03:17 AM

Re: Converting old buyer account into stealth seller account

There's no benefit to "converting" and old buyer account into a seller, it's not like eBay where feedback follows you.

It's best practise to never reuse information.

SaiJin 07-14-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Employee3 (Post 930671)
Hi,

Our amazon seller account was suspended and we were thinking of converting an old buyer account to a seller account. The problem is the buyer account has been using the same address as our suspended seller account.

My question is, if we change the buyer account address and then convert it to a seller account, would it still be flagged? Would it show that the old address was the same address used for a banned seller account? Does Amazon even record address changes? Thank you for your help!

:help:

Welcome to the forums,

the short answer to your question is don't do it.

So based on the question you asked, I really think it'll be super beneficial for you to read the amazon ghost.

Amazon is one of the toughest platform to play in. If you don't know the basics and don't have much experience you'll be pulling your hair out.

alfo22 07-14-2018 06:38 PM

Why don't you just create a new buyer account, it takes one minute. there is no advantage to having an old buyer account.

Sevie 07-14-2018 08:17 PM

Hi I’m new to this. I saw a Poshmark post u posted. Anyway to make a new account after being suspended a billion times? VPNs don’t work. Suggestions PLEASE

SaiJin 07-14-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevie (Post 930858)
Hi I’m new to this. I saw a Poshmark post u posted. Anyway to make a new account after being suspended a billion times? VPNs don’t work. Suggestions PLEASE

Not sure the methods nor VPN you used.

But I highly suggest you start reading the ebay stealth guide right now.

THere shouldn't be a reason you got suspended a billion times.

rsot 07-15-2018 01:30 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost :thumb:

Employee3 07-16-2018 01:16 PM

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :thumb:

Beautiful 07-18-2018 05:11 PM

Start fresh, it is not worth linking your account to another one.