Amazon Account Under Review Need HELP!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-14-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Amazon Account Under Review Need HELP!!

I operate two accounts and recently received an email from seller performance below for one of my accounts below. To give you context, I've been operating the non-reviewed account for about 2 years now, and the reviewed account for about 8 months. I recently changed my banking info for the account that was reviewed - I'm not sure if this triggered Amazon to review my account, and neither am I sure it has anything to do with the two accounts being linked.

The problem herein is that the person linked with the account is non-existent. What do I do? I can't provide any documents to prove this otherwise. I'd really appreciate any input or help.

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon account. We request that you provide the information below in order to help us comply with applicable laws related to commercial transactions. During our review, you will be unable to access your Amazon account. If we do not receive the requested information within 9 days, your account may be closed.

To assist us with our review, please provide us with the following information via fax for "PERSON X", who is listed as one of the registered account holders of the account associated with email address:
- Complete residential address
- A copy of an unexpired passport or other government issued identification (for example, driver’s license)
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill (if the address on your passport or government issued identification is not current)
- The email address registered to your Amazon account, for reference
- Reference ID #

To view the fax number and verify that this request is indeed coming from Amazon, please open your web browser and type in the following link: http://www.amazon.com/help/documentrequest. For your security, please do not send these documents via email.

We will convert your fax to a secure electronic image and send an email within 24 hours confirming receipt. If we do not receive this information, your account may be closed.

If you have further questions or concerns, you can contact us at account-confirmation@amazon.com.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2018

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon Account Under Review Need HELP!!

This must be a new team, I have never seen this email before.
Old 07-15-2018

Longevity: 38%

Yea I have never seen this one either. Amazon is really getting on another level with security lately. I guess HOBBS from Fast and Furious has been hired just recently to handle their security. It sure feels like it.
Old 07-15-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to move forward this?
Old 07-15-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Provide them what they asking only solution or they will close your account
Old 07-15-2018

Longevity: 42%

Send to them. They will reactive.
Old 07-17-2018

Longevity: 33%
Send a message via Skype™ to Royalsqr

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.marketing.pro View Post
I operate two accounts and recently received an email from seller performance below for one of my accounts below. To give you context, I've been operating the non-reviewed account for about 2 years now, and the reviewed account for about 8 months. I recently changed my banking info for the account that was reviewed - I'm not sure if this triggered Amazon to review my account, and neither am I sure it has anything to do with the two accounts being linked.

The problem herein is that the person linked with the account is non-existent. What do I do? I can't provide any documents to prove this otherwise. I'd really appreciate any input or help.

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon account. We request that you provide the information below in order to help us comply with applicable laws related to commercial transactions. During our review, you will be unable to access your Amazon account. If we do not receive the requested information within 9 days, your account may be closed.

To assist us with our review, please provide us with the following information via fax for "PERSON X", who is listed as one of the registered account holders of the account associated with email address:
- Complete residential address
- A copy of an unexpired passport or other government issued identification (for example, driver’s license)
- Proof of address, such as a recent utility bill (if the address on your passport or government issued identification is not current)
- The email address registered to your Amazon account, for reference
- Reference ID #

To view the fax number and verify that this request is indeed coming from Amazon, please open your web browser and type in the following link: http://www.amazon.com/help/documentrequest. For your security, please do not send these documents via email.

We will convert your fax to a secure electronic image and send an email within 24 hours confirming receipt. If we do not receive this information, your account may be closed.

If you have further questions or concerns, you can contact us at account-confirmation@amazon.com.
Any update on this post?