eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Appeal to amazon confusing responses (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/118945-appeal-amazon-confusing-responses.html)

Sunspot144 07-25-2018 02:10 AM

Appeal to amazon confusing responses

Appealed to amazon for policy violation and received similar responses each time. Both emails have stated a review of the account have shown that the products in violation are still listed.

I have removed the listings prior to appealing (well after the 15min update to catalog) so am wondering if there is a discrepancy in what I am seeing and they are seeing or they are beating around the bush/avoiding a final decision.

Both emails have said to submit a plan of action as well which I've rewritten more in depth and specific each time. Bit at a loss here so what do you guys think might be going on?

RustyShackelford 07-25-2018 09:34 AM

Re: Appeal to amazon confusing responses

You need to keep the appeal short, and to the point. Bullet points help. Most appeals I see look more like doctoral dissertations than appeals. Long appeals automatically get rejected.

Beautiful 07-25-2018 11:08 AM

You could try removing all your listings temporarily and then appealing

Maybe you are missing one, or they are looking at a specific listing they failed to mention to you

Sunspot144 07-25-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackelford (Post 932947)
You need to keep the appeal short, and to the point. Bullet points help. Most appeals I see look more like doctoral dissertations than appeals. Long appeals automatically get rejected.

Will do. Found your previous guide on how to write an appeal and based it majorly off of that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 932958)
You could try removing all your listings temporarily and then appealing

Maybe you are missing one, or they are looking at a specific listing they failed to mention to you

Quite possible. There is one listing that was previously flagged in violation due to simple keywords.... (it's in no way, shape or form in actual violation, just the keywords flagged it as such). Can't think of any other listings mentioned beyond that so will remove and see how it goes.

Should I wait a while longer until the 'late shipment' metric falls back into acceptable territory? 4% is acceptable, it's just over that now. It isn't the reason for suspension.

Beautiful 07-25-2018 11:33 PM

Yeah keywords can do that too. I would take everything down temporarily and then do the appeal again

See if you get the same response or if they change it up