eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Why am I always receiving the AVS mail? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/119711-why-am-i-always-receiving-avs-mail.html)

sussu007 08-27-2018 04:22 AM

Why am I always receiving the AVS mail?

Every account I open, regardless of new PC, new IP, different router, new billing address, new CC, new delivery address etc. I am being asked to submit bank statement.

Can't understand whats going on. How the hell am I being linked? Am I being linked at all or is this normal? Tried two different bank accounts from different people under two different banks.

Jesus christ Amazon DE are monsters

fredy 08-27-2018 04:39 AM

Re: Why am I always receiving the AVS mail?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sussu007 (Post 939787)
Every account I open, regardless of new PC, new IP, different router, new billing address, new CC, new delivery address etc. I am being asked to submit bank statement.

Can't understand whats going on. How the hell am I being linked? Am I being linked at all or is this normal? Tried two different bank accounts from different people under two different banks.

Jesus christ Amazon DE are monsters

Are you talking about buyer account?

sussu007 08-27-2018 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredy (Post 939792)
Are you talking about buyer account?

Yes. My apologies for not specifying in OP

fredy 08-27-2018 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sussu007 (Post 939796)
Yes. My apologies for not specifying in OP

When you open buyer account they won't ask for any papers, they will ask you for bank statement when you place an orders, your account will be placed on hold and untill your upload them your bank statement it will be locked. What orders are you trying to place on Amzon de?

sussu007 08-27-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredy (Post 939797)
When you open buyer account they won't ask for any papers, they will ask you for bank statement when you place an orders, your account will be placed on hold and untill your upload them your bank statement it will be locked. What orders are you trying to place on Amzon de?

Normal orders.. 10-30 euro items nothing special. So you're telling me that anyone who opens a new account on Amazon DE has to provide bank statements?

rsot 08-27-2018 05:53 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost :thumb:

sussu007 08-27-2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 939807)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost :thumb:

Thanks for the Ghost guide it is excellent.. just still have some grey areas to touch upon

fredy 08-27-2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sussu007 (Post 939802)
Normal orders.. 10-30 euro items nothing special. So you're telling me that anyone who opens a new account on Amazon DE has to provide bank statements?

You will be asked for bank statements when Amazon flags you. Before placing orders browse amazon for at least 15 minutes, do not just go to amazon and place orders, amazon bot will trigger address verification, Placing orders on new accounts and shipping to different address than billing address is a red flag. If you would like to ship to different address, first add shipping address to your account, and place your items to basket but do not purchase it, just log out, wait for 24 hours and then log back to amazon, browse for at least 15 minutes and then buy items you have left in your basket. :grin:

sussu007 08-27-2018 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredy (Post 939818)
You will be asked for bank statements when Amazon flags you. Before placing orders browse amazon for at least 15 minutes, do not just go to amazon and place orders, amazon bot will trigger address verification, Placing orders on new accounts and shipping to different address than billing address is a red flag. If you would like to ship to different address, first add shipping address to your account, and place your items to basket but do not purchase it, just log out, wait for 24 hours and then log back to amazon, browse for at least 15 minutes and then buy items you have left in your basket. :grin:

lol this is exactly what I was doing.. placing orders after 2 minutes.. many many thanks for your help..

Beautiful 08-27-2018 03:13 PM

its your card that you're adding

If your card is malta based and you're buying in UK/German Amazon it will ask for more information

Get a prepaid card in germany to buy in germany and you will often times not run into that problem

browsing has nothing to do with it

fredy 08-27-2018 04:23 PM

sussu007 what country CC did you use?

sussu007 08-27-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 939889)
its your card that you're adding

If your card is malta based and you're buying in UK/German Amazon it will ask for more information

Get a prepaid card in germany to buy in germany and you will often times not run into that problem

browsing has nothing to do with it

Thanks for the insight... seems abit difficult.. will be buying products on a regular basis meaning that I would be losing money on a regular basis through prepaid lol.. don't remember myself sending bank statements.. have 3 accounts on Amazon DE all with CC from Malta

EDIT: Should add that, in retrospect, was placing orders too soon.. after 2 minutes of opening an account..

sussu007 08-27-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredy (Post 939905)
sussu007 what country CC did you use?

Using Malta.. I'm based here

sussu007 08-29-2018 09:56 AM

Reporting back.. used a new CC from my country (⊗⊗⊗⊗ matching billing and delivery addresses on Amazon).. payment did not pass through but account was not blocked.. tried changing billing address to correct address and set delivery address to PO box in Germany: immediately blocked. Asked for bank statement, uploaded it, and got shut down because "it was associated with other shut down accounts".

****ing disaster

Beautiful 08-29-2018 12:22 PM

It doesn't matter what billing information you use

If the card itself is a malta issued card, it will flag the account for more information. This doesn't happen every time with international cards, but it does happen sometimes with certain BINs. You are probably using a BIN that amazon considers high risk

If you want to stop flagging the account you need get a different bank issued card. If you can get german prepaid cards then you'll probably not flag the store if you're buying on amazon de

You gotta build the profile of someone that is living in germany, and buying in germany. Would someone buying in germany have a malta bank issued card?