eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   My recently closed amazon account is now working again? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/119991-my-recently-closed-amazon-account-now-working-again.html)

doe_joe 09-07-2018 08:50 PM

My recently closed amazon account is now working again?

I had an Amazon account that was closed for using bad language and initiating too many returns (I am very fussy)
and of course, the message read not to make another account.
So I just made another account with my second initial and a different bank card no problem

A week ago this second Amazon account was closed.
I received an email saying that as they had connected the account to a previous account I had that was closed for me using bad language in messages, this account had now been closed also, and I should not set up more accounts etc...
I could no longer sign in to my Amazon account at this point as tried several times.

I called up Amazon a few days later to inquire about something I had recently returned to them to check I would still get the refund.
The agent I spoke with confirmed this for me and then told me after finding my order that my account was not actually closed but it was on hold and the hold would be lifted once they had finished their investigation.

A few days later I called Amazon again to inquire about something else and mentioned this apparent possible hopeful status of my account to this new agent and asked if this would mean I would be able to use my account again?
This new agent said to me that I had been given the wrong information and my account was on a special hold that is only for investigating serious fraud and when they have completed their investigation they will then close the account, he stated I could no longer use my account also.

The thing is I have just signed into my Amazon account and made a purchase a day later?

Not sure what has happened?
Either an error or maybe they decided bad language is forgivable,
even if I made a second account to get around it?

I do hope my account is back working again but seems strange

fredy 09-07-2018 11:28 PM

Re: My recently closed amazon account is now working again?

Can you see your past orders on your account? And what had happened to your new placed order? Did they ship it to you?

doe_joe 09-08-2018 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredy (Post 942414)
Can you see your past orders on your account? And what had happened to your new placed order? Did they ship it to you?

I can see all my past orders.
New order says dispatched

What I am certain of is that my password would no longer get me into the account for a few days but now it does again.
I have even sent a message to a seller fine

fredy 09-09-2018 03:01 AM

Same happened with my seller account , they have just deleted my account without any notifications and after a week i have received an email that they have reactiavted my account, and that closure of my account was a mistake, and they have apologised for that. My account got deleted when i accidentally increased quantity of items in my inventory to 100 instead of 10. Amazon bot deleted it but human rep restored it.

doe_joe 09-09-2018 06:06 AM

I could see a human rep maybe choosing to overlook the bad language on a couple of orders as I have also had many orders go through fine without any problems.

but would the human rep still restore the account knowing I made a second account with a different initial after my first account was closed to get passed this?
I would have thought Amazon would frown upon this much more than colorful language

I also did not get an email saying they had reinstated the account, it is just working again

newjerseymax 09-09-2018 08:12 AM

Is it a buyers only account? My first ever account was "suspended", however, that was for selling only and I could still buy.

rsot 09-09-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 942616)
Is it a buyers only account? My first ever account was "suspended", however, that was for selling only and I could still buy.

Same here - got suspended from selling but could still buy

doe_joe 09-10-2018 06:53 AM

Update...

Not sure what happened but my Amazon account is now closed again.
My password is no longer recognized

fredy 09-10-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doe_joe (Post 942804)
Update...

Not sure what happened but my Amazon account is now closed again.
My password is no longer recognized

Sorry to hear that, have you received an account closure email?

Beautiful 09-10-2018 12:05 PM

Just move onto a new shop, take what you've learned from the last one and avoid it in the future etc

doe_joe 09-11-2018 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredy (Post 942830)
Sorry to hear that, have you received an account closure email?

Only the original closure email a week ago.
Nothing since was working again

Looks like I will finally have to make a real stealth amz account...

Thanks to all for advice

user3657 09-13-2018 04:51 AM

You are doing something to get your account flagged. Call them up and play dumb, say you cant logon. The buyer side is VERY lenient, unless you are drop shipping with prime or using gift cards.......

rsot 09-13-2018 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doe_joe (Post 942986)
Only the original closure email a week ago.
Nothing since was working again

Looks like I will finally have to make a real stealth amz account...

Thanks to all for advice

Might be wise to forget that mess - Amazon is known for these random deletion/closures - annoying