eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon - PQ Offer Review (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/121073-amazon-pq-offer-review.html)

Freakzilla 10-22-2018 03:25 PM

Amazon - PQ Offer Review

Hi,

A week ago, I was contacted by a customer, complaining about an item. Today I received an email from PQ Offer Review at Amazon. They have given me a week to supply invoices for the item for sales during the last year. It states if I don't supply the info they may remove my listings.

The item is authentic, but I've had the item for years, so the invoice would be out of date.

Has anyone just not replied to this? I've had a similar thing happen about 4 years ago. I left it and nothing happened.

Thanks

Lucky100 10-22-2018 05:43 PM

Re: Amazon - PQ Offer Review

they’re monkeys, that team keeps trying to steal my listing. They asked for an invoice 12 times in the last year for same ASIN.

Freakzilla 10-23-2018 03:30 AM

Did you ever reply to them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky100 (Post 951793)
they’re monkeys, that team keeps trying to steal my listing. They asked for an invoice 12 times in the last year for same ASIN.

user3657 10-23-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 951762)
Hi,

A week ago, I was contacted by a customer, complaining about an item. Today I received an email from PQ Offer Review at Amazon. They have given me a week to supply invoices for the item for sales during the last year. It states if I don't supply the info they may remove my listings.

The item is authentic, but I've had the item for years, so the invoice would be out of date.

Has anyone just not replied to this? I've had a similar thing happen about 4 years ago. I left it and nothing happened.

Thanks

What did the customer complain about? My personal experience is the two is not related to complaints. I think PQ is just cleaning up for holiday sales. I am going through it right now on 4 listings. Some of the listings dont even make sense, no returns, no complaints, bad feedbacks etc.

If the item was taken down directly to a customer complaint I get notices from a different address and the wording is different. I think pq is just a pre-measure.

For one of the listings I sent the invoices to pq review and the next day they sent me a notice they receive my info and reviewing it, but I still have not heard back. They auto removed that listing about 8 days later though. I was told that after their pq-review they will send a notice saying you may continue to sell those items or they will not allow you to sell those anymore.

Beautiful 10-23-2018 12:28 PM

If the invoice you have is legit from a reputable distributor, it should still go through even if its out of date.

If that is all you have, I would submit it, clean the EXIF data, and tell them in the POA that the invoice you are providing is an older invoice that covers the items you were currently selling.

If they come back to you requesting a more recent invoice, you're back to where you started but at least you tried :thumb:

user3657 10-23-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 951965)
If the invoice you have is legit from a reputable distributor, it should still go through even if its out of date.

If that is all you have, I would submit it, clean the EXIF data, and tell them in the POA that the invoice you are providing is an older invoice that covers the items you were currently selling.

If they come back to you requesting a more recent invoice, you're back to where you started but at least you tried :thumb:

Are you recommending removing exif data even on legit invoices? Why? Does that really matter if its legit?

glacier922 10-23-2018 02:06 PM

I used a creative invoice which I knew had metadata.. It's the first time i ever submitted docs to Amazon. Some of the metadata included was that it showed "photoshop" on it. I'm like, sh*t, are you serious, how the hell do you get rid of it? Tried to get rid of it on Adobe Reader DC, still couldn't. Tried my luck to sumbit to Amazon and they wouldn't take it, because they were "thinking" something. It worked on Paypal, but I wouldn't risk it on paypal even a second time. I'd find a way to remove the metadata is what i am saying.

Lucky100 10-23-2018 06:49 PM

Personally I would only give that team legit invoices because they always contact my supplier to confirm it. Then try to source it.

What is sales rank on product they’re trying to steal from you?

Let the listing cool down, in my experience once amazon is on the listing pq doesn’t hit anymore. Would be interested to here other people’s experience with them

user3657 10-24-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 951993)
I used a creative invoice which I knew had metadata.. It's the first time i ever submitted docs to Amazon. Some of the metadata included was that it showed "photoshop" on it. I'm like, sh*t, are you serious, how the hell do you get rid of it? Tried to get rid of it on Adobe Reader DC, still couldn't. Tried my luck to sumbit to Amazon and they wouldn't take it, because they were "thinking" something. It worked on Paypal, but I wouldn't risk it on paypal even a second time. I'd find a way to remove the metadata is what i am saying.

What did you use to remove the metadata?

Beautiful 10-24-2018 02:40 PM

Use EXIF remover online, or just download a program called batch purifier which cleans JPEG extensions for free of metadata

user3657 10-24-2018 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=Beautiful;952215]Use EXIF remover online, or just download a program called batch purifier which cleans JPEG extensions for free of metadata[/QUOT

those work with pdf files(ill take a look)?

I need to get creative with an email and edit in an address, then im going to save it as a pdf file. I just dont want the pdf file to have any data saying i sent it to myself...I dont even know if like pdf print has exif data.

SaiJin 10-24-2018 03:17 PM

If a customer complaint inauthenticity, they usually take down the asin and ask you for invoices.

Different dept than PQ.

About your invoice since you have it even if it's 10 years old, it'll still work.
About the meta data, what I always do is I always take a new photo, this on its own makes the photo file unique.

user3657 10-24-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 952234)
If a customer complaint inauthenticity, they usually take down the asin and ask you for invoices.

Different dept than PQ.

About your invoice since you have it even if it's 10 years old, it'll still work.
About the meta data, what I always do is I always take a new photo, this on its own makes the photo file unique.

I just want to make sure taking photos of an invoice is ok? That to me seems fishy...Then we are back to exif data, it will say it was from my cell phone...

This is ok?

SaiJin 10-24-2018 03:24 PM

You think so? I do it all the time with my invoices. If anything it looks even more real.
But if my invoice is digital , then I just send the PDF file.

Well, it doesn't hurt to be extra careful and strip the exif data and it doesn't take much effort so do it all.

user3657 10-24-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 952239)
You think so? I do it all the time with my invoices. If anything it looks even more real.
But if my invoice is digital , then I just send the PDF file.

Well, it doesn't hurt to be extra careful and strip the exif data and it doesn't take much effort so do it all.

Can you tell it is a photo? Mine will be 3 pages so I will have to take 3 pictures or somehow manage that into 2 photos

glacier922 10-24-2018 07:56 PM

Saijin with regards to taking photo do you mean taking a screenshot of the PDF file? Or do you print the PDF file and then take a photo with your phone of the invoice while it's lying on your table or something?

e2free 10-24-2018 08:19 PM

Dont send creative invoices your account will get suspended
One of my custoner sent invoice to them Which is issued by my company Amazon called today from Ireland and said need to confrim incoice issued by your company i confirned and they restored his listing it was due to inauthentic complaint

SaiJin 10-24-2018 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 952331)
Saijin with regards to taking photo do you mean taking a screenshot of the PDF file? Or do you print the PDF file and then take a photo with your phone of the invoice while it's lying on your table or something?

if it's a PDF already, I just send that.
But there are times I also have a hard copy so I just took a photo of the invoice and send it in.

They are all legit of course.