eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How Did Amazon Identify Me? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/121862-how-did-amazon-identify-me.html)

eraneran 11-22-2018 07:15 AM

How Did Amazon Identify Me?

I bought a new computer, changed the internet and IP and did everything by the book but still they got me.

One way I think they could find out is that my old computer (the one that is flagged) was still in the house connected to the internet, but logged out of any Amazon accounts.

Another way I can think of is I connected the new phone I bought with a USB to the flagged computer.

Any of these could be the reason?

BigCJ 11-22-2018 09:52 AM

Re: How Did Amazon Identify Me?

You should buy the guide and read around a bit more.

Quite a few things missed by you.

JamesNorth101 11-22-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eraneran (Post 959400)
I bought a new computer, changed the internet and IP and did everything by the book but still they got me.

One way I think they could find out is that my old computer (the one that is flagged) was still in the house connected to the internet, but logged out of any Amazon accounts.

Another way I can think of is I connected the new phone I bought with a USB to the flagged computer.

Could be a long list of things

Items listed
Way the account was created
Maybe APPs if you had them installed

TurtleCove 11-22-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 959467)
Could be a long list of things

Items listed

I found that to be an interesting statement.

Doesn't the Ghost Guide advertising state that we will be shown "...how to pass account reviews and even continue selling the same items you sold before with less scrutiny" ?

I'm not trying to start a problem....I'm just curious.
I realize the invaluable resources up here.

garry9061 11-23-2018 05:50 AM

You can sell the same products as before but you will need to sell other products aswell to draw away the attention.

rsot 11-23-2018 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garry9061 (Post 959697)
You can sell the same products as before but you will need to sell other products aswell to draw away the attention.

The same products can still create issue if that "listing/category" is hot...meaning many new sellers trying to undercut each other and Amazon has issued a lot of bans for that listing....can stay hot for awhile

SaiJin 11-23-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eraneran (Post 959400)

You got the amazon ghost? Use the code that came with the book in the forum so you get a VIP access. You'll also get an emblem in the forum where we can see

You need to tell us step by step how you made your account so we can see more detail and figure out what went wrong.

Beautiful 11-23-2018 02:48 PM

They should not be linking you to another account if you're following all the basic rules

Fresh IP, new computer / virtualbox, new bank, card etc.

They can link by selling the same items you previously sold, so if you are selling the same old items, sell 20 additional new items for every 1 previously sold one to give a different account fingerprint

eraneran 11-24-2018 03:11 AM

I haven't started selling yet when I got suspended.
Could it be because the flagged computer was connected to the same Wi-Fi as the new computer?

rsot 11-24-2018 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 959752)

You need to tell us step by step how you made your account so we can see more detail and figure out what went wrong.

Read this again OP...

walkingupwards 11-24-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 959784)
They should not be linking you to another account if you're following all the basic rules

Fresh IP, new computer / virtualbox, new bank, card etc.

They can link by selling the same items you previously sold, so if you are selling the same old items, sell 20 additional new items for every 1 previously sold one to give a different account fingerprint

Not really, if the new listings have new photos...etc, nobody will link him to the old banned account.

Account suspensions are based on hard evidence, not just suspicion!