New Amazon stealth supply docs or open new account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default New Amazon stealth supply docs or open new account?

I made a new Amazon Stealth seller account a few months back and they immediately sent me the message wanting docs, invoices etc.

I didn't supply the docs right away and now I'm ready but worried because its been a few months, the account might get flagged and I don't want to waste docs. I already have a credit card attached and don't really want to burn the card either.

I don't know if i should send in the docs or just make a new account and use the docs for the new one.

Has anyone supplied the docs late and had account reinstated?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: New Amazon stealth supply docs or open new account?

It won't matter how much time has passed

Just keep in mind you may owe some seller fees on top of having to verify the store
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (12-07-2018)
Old 12-07-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 71%

ahh didn't think about that! Why would i owe fees if the store was never opened. It was flagged from the beginning, nothing was ever listed. Apparently, they are asking all new accounts for docs now.
Old 12-07-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Well if it was a pro shop when you first registered, they charge the $40 within a few days

So if you didn't get that paid, your account would be -$39.99, which would downgrade your store to individual before next month fees, so there shouldn't be more than that owed

Sometimes it goes beyond that if you have a card added that has enough funds for recurring fees and your account gets stuck in a review and you forget about it. You can see what you owe once you login, or check your email too
Old 12-08-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg123 View Post
I made a new Amazon Stealth seller account a few months back and they immediately sent me the message wanting docs, invoices etc.

I didn't supply the docs right away and now I'm ready but worried because its been a few months, the account might get flagged and I don't want to waste docs. I already have a credit card attached and don't really want to burn the card either.

I don't know if i should send in the docs or just make a new account and use the docs for the new one.

Has anyone supplied the docs late and had account reinstated?
Yes i did one time in one of the accounts i've created, it wouldn't be a problem to submit them now, and my advice is not to create a new account with the same details especially if you've submitted any details related to your ID and address, they will find about it by time and will suspend it as they've done my original account, I've created an account 2 years ago, and later I've requested to close it, and they've answered that they've closed it, but later after more than a year they've asked for a utility bill and later suspended my account because it was linked to the other account though their confirmation by email about closing the old one, they've never reinstate it.