eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Invoice request on one ASIN... Should I bother or let it go? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/122514-invoice-request-one-asin-should-i-bother-let-go.html)

Joe_Joe 12-18-2018 01:29 PM

Invoice request on one ASIN... Should I bother or let it go?

Amazon is reviewing one ASIN (that is drop shipped) and requesting invoices. If I don't provide the invoices, and I don't have any, they will remove the listing.

I saw other people getting this on the forum. My question is, should I bother appealing or just let it go? If I provide an invoice, it'll have to be "creative". If I don't, I'm concerned my account gets flagged somehow.

What do you think I should do?

Quote:

Hello,

In order to ensure the authenticity of items for sale on Amazon, we are reviewing your inventory for the ASIN listed below. Your listings are still active, but we would like to work with you to complete our review.

ASIN: XXXXXXXX
TITLE: XXXXXXXX

Within 7 days, please reply to this email with the following:

Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. These should reflect your sales volume during that time.
Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

If we do not hear from you within 7 days, or we are unable to confirm the information you provide, we may remove your listings.

RustyShackelford 12-18-2018 04:05 PM

Re: Invoice request on one ASIN... Should I bother or let it go?

always reply with what they want. They can suspend the account even though it only says remove a listing.

Lucky100 12-18-2018 04:19 PM

The team requesting is pq-offer?

I usually ignore them and no suspension yet. But I am not suggesting you ignore them, because anything is possible depending on the monkey reviewing

Joe_Joe 12-18-2018 08:58 PM

Yes it is pq-offer.

It's a tricky one but I think I'll let go. If I submit an invoice, it won't be real (I'm dropshipping) and I'm concerned it might create more problems than anything.

Beautiful 12-18-2018 10:09 PM

May be more work than its worth to deal with it, looks like they're giving you the option to just take down the listings

Joe_Joe 12-18-2018 10:22 PM

Yeah I already lowered quantity to 1 and increased price. So it's semi taken down lol. I'll probably completely remove before the deadline.