eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/122553-amazon.html)

Team4 12-20-2018 09:15 AM

Amazon

Has anyone receive this email from Amazon?

Please read this email carefully. The listing information described below may affect your ability to sell certain products.

As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for ****** (brand name) products in the Clothing & Accessories category.

What does this mean for me?
Effective on 2018-12-21, you will need approval to list the affected products. If you do not obtain approval to sell these products prior to 2018-12-21, your listings for these products will be removed.

Why am I receiving this message?
You are receiving this message because you have sold affected products in the past. There is no penalty associated with this action.

How do I seek approval to sell the affected products?
If you would like to seek approval to sell the affected products, complete the following steps to start the application process:
In Seller Central, click the Inventory menu, and then select Add a Product.
Search for the ASIN you want to sell.
In the search results, click the Listing limitations apply link next to the ASIN.
Click the Request Approval button to start the application process.
We appreciate your cooperation in this important matter, and thank you for selling on Amazon.

nickopedia 12-20-2018 10:08 AM

Re: Amazon

This is one of the many reasons I choose not to sell on Amazon. This "ungating" and approval crap seems endless, and they are far more strict than eBay when it comes to selling VeRO (or brands) without a "permit".

Hopefully Beutiful or the other AZN sellers can chime in with some info how to get aorund this.

Beautiful 12-20-2018 12:12 PM

Is this account of your aged/old and have grandfathered brands/categories by any chance?

ibmcorp 12-20-2018 05:34 PM

Amazon has recently been restricting a wide list of ASIN across all categories

ibmcorp 12-20-2018 05:35 PM

bmk73 12-21-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team4 (Post 965978)
Has anyone receive this email from Amazon?

Please read this email carefully. The listing information described below may affect your ability to sell certain products.

As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing approval requirements for ****** (brand name) products in the Clothing & Accessories category.

What does this mean for me?
Effective on 2018-12-21, you will need approval to list the affected products. If you do not obtain approval to sell these products prior to 2018-12-21, your listings for these products will be removed.

Why am I receiving this message?
You are receiving this message because you have sold affected products in the past. There is no penalty associated with this action.

How do I seek approval to sell the affected products?
If you would like to seek approval to sell the affected products, complete the following steps to start the application process:
In Seller Central, click the Inventory menu, and then select Add a Product.
Search for the ASIN you want to sell.
In the search results, click the Listing limitations apply link next to the ASIN.
Click the Request Approval button to start the application process.
We appreciate your cooperation in this important matter, and thank you for selling on Amazon.

my account has been shut down over code of conduct...but last week i got over 30 of the same emails for a bunch of asin...it appears that amazon is really making things harder for sellers, and i was already approved for all the asins they sent already...also on new stealths it seems you need invoices for anything u want to list now...also a bunch of guys i know with stealth have got shut down right after one sale asking for invoices...so looks like we all need to learn the new rules it appears amazon is implementing...i am hesitant to even open any accounts right now because of this

ibmcorp 12-22-2018 06:14 AM

my new stealth account was also suspended pending a utility and invoice.