LLC name and address - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-20-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default LLC name and address

Will Amazon link my account through the LLC information, i.e. the first and last name and the business address on the LLC? Or am I good to put my first and last name and home address on the LLC as those are the same info I put on my banned amazon account?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 12-20-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 127
Thanks: 2
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Amazon will request your document with LLC. Real information is good when amazon ask.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2018
Canadianleaf's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 453
Thanked 195 Times in 139 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajabahey33 View Post
Amazon will request your document with LLC. Real information is good when amazon ask.
Jesus - so much conflicting info on this forum. Amazon DOES ask for LLC paperwork? Others have saying Amazon does not ask for LLC paperwork.

And assuming your seller account is a stealth account I fail to see how giving LLC paperwork to amazon which is not in your stealth name or address will work.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-20-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,458
Thanks: 228
Thanked 1,122 Times in 944 Posts
Activity: 77%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Ok, here's an info you can rely on.

If you create an LLC, make sure it has the address people want to see, NOT your convenient address that you used before.

Giving them your LLC papers like EIN if it has the address on that paper that's different than the address you have on your amazon, it'll conflict and it'll be a negative check mark on their end.

So the answer is NO, you can't put down your old name and address used on a banned address.

Think about it... if you have a stalker and you know the stalker's address and name and that stalker sent you a parcel with their return address... what are you gonna think?
Dumb stalker right?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
matuanui (12-21-2018)
  #5  
Old 12-20-2018
Canadianleaf's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,061
Thanks: 453
Thanked 195 Times in 139 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Ok, here's an info you can rely on.

If you create an LLC, make sure it has the address people want to see, NOT your convenient address that you used before.

Giving them your LLC papers like EIN if it has the address on that paper that's different than the address you have on your amazon, it'll conflict and it'll be a negative check mark on their end.

So the answer is NO, you can't put down your old name and address used on a banned address.

Think about it... if you have a stalker and you know the stalker's address and name and that stalker sent you a parcel with their return address... what are you gonna think?
Dumb stalker right?
So are you saying Amazon does ask for LLC paperwork?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-21-2018
WasTopRatedThenBanned's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 269
Thanks: 34
Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned
Default Re: LLC name and address

This is what ive done before:

Step one, UPS post office box.
Step two: Name variation on the LLC.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-21-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Thanks: 1
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

You will need an address for Amazon, so it's best to rent a box somewhere. This is the address you will need on the new LLC and for the EIN.
When you fill out your W9 tax form on Amazon, it will ask for the Name/EIN address etc, so it's best to have a new address anyhow. Trying to take shortcuts will only lead to un-wanted stress.

You will also need this address for your new bank account and debit card, which you could use on Amazon under the LLC name.

Amazon doesn't request copies of the articles of organization for the new LLC if that is what you are asking, so you can register it under your name.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibmcorp For This Useful Post:
LSD (12-21-2018), matuanui (12-21-2018)
  #8  
Old 12-21-2018
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Thank you Saijin and ibmcorp. Those answered my question. Now I'm curious that now that I know that I have to use someone else's name for the LLC how will I pay for the taxes? Because I won't be the owner of the LLC. My name won't be on there at all if I understand correctly.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-21-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 76
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Quote:
Originally Posted by matuanui View Post
Thank you Saijin and ibmcorp. Those answered my question. Now I'm curious that now that I know that I have to use someone else's name for the LLC how will I pay for the taxes? Because I won't be the owner of the LLC. My name won't be on there at all if I understand correctly.
incfile..when u create a llc, u create multi member...and use the other member ss # for the ein...u can even set ownership %..i did 99% me and 1% fam member.,,,

also i dont see no reason why you cannot create an llc single member and on amz just use a fam member name with the EIN you got when you created the LLC, the ein is linked to u from what the irs sees, hence your taxes will still get paid
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bmk73 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (12-21-2018), Rellik3600 (06-15-2019)
  #10  
Old 12-22-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 68
Thanks: 1
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

You can create the LLC in your name, I use a faxed form to the IRS make sure I set it right.

It can be single member, all mine are.

Then when you enter the w9 on Amazon, you can enter anyone's name to sign the W9, it can be the stealth name. The person signing can be anyone you're giving authority to sign the w9, doesn't have to be the owner of the LLC signing it.

On Amazon, you will choose this is a partnership LLC, even you are single member, it works. Then the taxes will get passed to you when you file taxes, no problems at all.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-25-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: LLC name and address

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmcorp View Post
You can create the LLC in your name, I use a faxed form to the IRS make sure I set it right.

It can be single member, all mine are.

Then when you enter the w9 on Amazon, you can enter anyone's name to sign the W9, it can be the stealth name. The person signing can be anyone you're giving authority to sign the w9, doesn't have to be the owner of the LLC signing it.

On Amazon, you will choose this is a partnership LLC, even you are single member, it works. Then the taxes will get passed to you when you file taxes, no problems at all.
can you elaborate more on the anyone can sign the W9?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding CC to PayPal & eBay CC Billing Address Different than Stealth Address access0ner Subscriber Discussions 1 08-28-2015 09:51 AM
Favorite address verification method? PO Box, Family member, random address? trav eBay Discussion! 14 07-15-2015 02:20 PM
Business address, place of establishment address, return address... agray34 Amazon 10 10-10-2013 06:44 PM
IP address near physical address, virtual mailbox linking multiple accounts dm3030 IP Address 9 07-15-2013 07:15 PM
Different address on ebay registered address and delivery address? aurilus eBay Tracking 0 11-02-2010 09:13 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts