eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Invoices (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/122941-amazon-invoices.html)

auga 01-05-2019 09:30 PM

Amazon Invoices

I noted a trend that all newly created accounts 6 months or less are hit by authenticity complain and invoice requests by amazon. My legit invoice was denied by amazon so I would like to ask if any of you had any success passing through this nightmare with either legit or creative invoices? I am in a such let down situation and really looking for some hope...

Thanks

DocumentRequest 01-05-2019 10:21 PM

Re: Amazon Invoices

It is not true that all new accounts are hit with an authenticity complaint. New account are however temporarily restricted until you provide information confirming your identity and often times invoices for items you are selling.

rsot 01-06-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auga (Post 969077)
I noted a trend that all newly created accounts 6 months or less are hit by authenticity complain and invoice requests by amazon. My legit invoice was denied by amazon so I would like to ask if any of you had any success passing through this nightmare with either legit or creative invoices? I am in a such let down situation and really looking for some hope...

Thanks

This is your own experience and needs to be analyzed to improve your business model. This is not a "general" trend.

phaz0rz 01-06-2019 09:09 AM

Selling that fast even on a new (1 month old, like you said) eBay account would likely get your into trouble. Of course it's going to make Amazon a little suspicious.

Have you tried slowly aging an account?

phaz0rz 01-06-2019 09:26 AM

I'm not name calling or judging you, I just think you're going too fast on new accounts. It's not the dollar amount, it's the relatively high number of sales you're getting in a short period on a brand new account. A real "new business" likely wouldn't have the stock on hand to start selling balls to the wall as soon as they open their account, which I guess is why your selling activity is being flagged as suspicious.

If I were you I'd handle my Amazon accounts just like I do my eBay accounts. List no more than 5 or so items during the first month. Double it the 2nd month, double it the third month, then stop purposely limiting sales after that.

phaz0rz 01-06-2019 09:42 AM

Yes it does. Our best eBay account did $960k in 2018. Just printed the 1099 this morning.

If you re-read the post, I said you stop purposely limiting yourself after the first 90 days of selling. The point is to make it appear that you're a real business which is naturally growing over time.

I don't know what else to say man. I'm not trying to convince you of anything or propose a theory for you to pick apart. Just offering some advice.

auga 01-06-2019 12:27 PM

Well what do you guys consider aged amazon account then? 12 month or less? Because my account was hit on the 5th month mark and I was selling slow to that point....

Beautiful 01-06-2019 02:25 PM

There's some good advice in here

Auga / The Demon, I'm willing to bet both of your are using VPS and that is playing a big part in invoice requests. We don't have to rebuttable this further, just give a new setup a try and see if you still have the problem.

Try using dedicated laptops + hotspot if you're in the US, or if you're outside: dedicated VPNs from either 24vc or IPburger, or virtual machines + dedicated VPNs.

auga 01-06-2019 07:25 PM

Yes account was hit because of authenticity

Yes I am already using the 24vc VPN so this is not the problem

unknown_user 01-06-2019 07:53 PM

same here. I submitted invoices and they replied "still not enough information"

unknown_user 01-06-2019 07:55 PM

I'm looking into purchasing an amazon stealth account but I'm wondering if i do... will i be able to start selling right away... if so how much per mo in sales?

auga 01-06-2019 08:11 PM

I personally think this has to do with the lack of feedback but nowadays feedback on sold items is so low, I have sold 10 items without receiving a feedback.

rsot 01-06-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown_user (Post 969310)
I'm looking into purchasing an amazon stealth account but I'm wondering if i do... will i be able to start selling right away... if so how much per mo in sales?

What category you looking into? Potentially risky one?

unknown_user 01-07-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 969316)
What category you looking into? Potentially risky one?

automotive. not risky. always had positive feedback.

phaz0rz 01-07-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown_user (Post 969413)
automotive. not risky. always had positive feedback.

Automotive is a risky category thanks to an abundance of counterfeit auto parts

unknown_user 01-07-2019 10:13 AM

well you make a good point. I agree with you.

unknown_user 01-07-2019 10:17 AM

I have a private label / brand of my own and a few others. Now i need to get back on again. This time I believe i'll separate it per account. Rookie mistake on my end. All my eggs were in one basket.

SaiJin 01-07-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown_user (Post 969310)

You pretty much can sell right away.
unlike with eBay with Amazon you need to verify the account in the beginning and once it passes you can pretty much sell.

Category restrictions will need approval, so my suggestion is to do low risk stuff for the first 3 months to build that history.