eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Notice-Dispute team - any luck dealing with them? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/122960-notice-dispute-team-any-luck-dealing-them.html)

munkron 01-07-2019 01:03 AM

Notice-Dispute team - any luck dealing with them?

Does anybody have any luck dealing with the notice-dispute@amazon.com team?

Does anyone know how to successfully appeal with them, or have any good suggestions on people who have dealt with them?

These guys seem to be bots.

My situation is like this.

I'm selling an item which I acquired through legitimate channels from the headquarters company in a foreign country. I am 100% authorized to sell it in the USA.

The problem is the US distributor hired some company netnames to file infringement reports against me.

No matter what invoices I show show notice-dispute@amazon.com, they say this exact same thing.

What could they possibly want that would fix this?

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so we can process your appeal:

-- Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID, licensing agreement, letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe any intellectual property rights. . Please send this information, any other documentation, and a list of impacted ASINS to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

user3657 01-07-2019 10:55 AM

Re: Notice-Dispute team - any luck dealing with them?

Try sending them 360 days of invoices. My friend couldnt get around this, I suggested he try to send 360 days of invoices, and they reinstated him. Worth a shot......

Beautiful 01-07-2019 12:24 PM

If you're sure the invoices you're sending covers all the dates/sales in question, then just move on to other products. If you're missing sales/dates then first provide everything you can to try to get it restored

munkron 01-07-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 969477)
If you're sure the invoices you're sending covers all the dates/sales in question, then just move on to other products. If you're missing sales/dates then first provide everything you can to try to get it restored

I'm missing sales, and am authorized to sell it.

It's pissing me off because the invoices are legitimate, but I think the team isn't saying they are invalid, just they don't give a ****.

phaz0rz 01-07-2019 01:55 PM

It sounds like they're saying what you're providing isn't sufficient because the products are technically gray market. Because you're going around the US distributor and buying straight from the manufacturer you're probably violating some kind of IP rights the US distributor has within the US. That's my theory.

What you're describing isn't much different than buying Apple parts directly from Foxconn or Liteon and using those invoices. Sure the parts are real but trademark issues will kill you.

munkron 01-07-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 969514)
It sounds like they're saying what you're providing isn't sufficient because the products are technically gray market. Because you're going around the US distributor and buying straight from the manufacturer you're probably violating some kind of IP rights the US distributor has within the US. That's my theory.

What you're describing isn't much different than buying Apple parts directly from Foxconn or Liteon and using those invoices. Sure the parts are real but trademark issues will kill you.

This is technically not a gray market item because the item that it is.

It's more like Samsung Headquarters authorized me to sell it, but Samsung USA is putting the stops on it.

phaz0rz 01-07-2019 08:53 PM

Is that exactly what's going on?

Beautiful 01-08-2019 06:26 AM

Have you explained this to Amazon in a clear format?

user3657 01-09-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkron (Post 969561)
This is technically not a gray market item because the item that it is.

It's more like Samsung Headquarters authorized me to sell it, but Samsung USA is putting the stops on it.

Thats just shady. Of course the first guy will authorize it to get your sale, in the end it really comes down to who controls the us market. If they do not want you to sell them and they control the warranty, it is grey market because then they will reject all warranty claims not from authorized "dealers", you.

I guess you did not try sending 360 days worth of invoices like i suggested.......

If you are authorized to sell these, why is headquarters not contacting the u.s dis for you?

newjerseymax 01-09-2019 12:25 PM

When we had a takedown, we contacted supplier and had them contact the distributor. It all was dropped at end. You need backup from company that sold you products.