eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Competitor's attack by negative feedbacks (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/123144-competitors-attack-negative-feedbacks.html)

Kokko 01-13-2019 05:03 AM

Competitor's attack by negative feedbacks

Hello all.
I'm new of this platform, and I hope to find some help by experienced guys here.

I have a stealth account, and selling some products on Amazon UK.
I received some strange negative feedbacks, and investigated on them.
They are all false feedbacks, released by false accounts. These accounts purchased the product from FBA service and released negative feedback.

I'm sure they are the attack of the competitor. This product is sold by all stealth accounts, and I think that the same seller has multiple stealth accounts to sell it.

This is second time that this attack happens, and this is the second account that I risk to loose. Amazon doens't help at all in this. I requested the feedback removal and explained that they are all false feedbacks, but they reply with the same pre-made message and don't help.

Now I think that the only method to react to this situation is to respon to the attack, doing the same against the other accounts.
I need the help of somebody here to check how it can be done and how to resolve this situation.

I hope that someone here will be kind with me and will help.

Thanks in advance for read this post and for evaluate the option to help me.

Beautiful 01-13-2019 06:20 AM

Re: Competitor's attack by negative feedbacks

You could setup a series of buyer accounts to do the same thing to your competitor

Or alternatively have legit invoices ready to go to appeal and to respond to the remarks

I prefer doing option 2

Kokko 01-14-2019 02:43 AM

Tried many times to explain my reasons to Amazon. But they respond always with same email template, rubber wall. No way to communicate with them.
Only option is first one.

Do you know if it is possible to buy buyers account, and process this option fast?
Need uk address where to delivery, need at least 10 accounts, because competitor's stealth accounts are 5.
Need credit cards to pay...or better to pay with gift cards for anonimity...
How to do?

ilcarletto 01-14-2019 02:46 AM

Welcome to the forum OP.

Fighting each other doesn't bring anything good. Money, effort and time waste.

Follow Beautiful suggestion, get yourself ready to respond and mind your business only.

rsot 01-14-2019 04:43 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost :thumb: