eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Using VCC for setting up account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/123312-using-vcc-setting-up-account.html)

TooSlow 01-19-2019 10:51 AM

Using VCC for setting up account

I've heard that amazon has been checking mailing/billing address of the credit card used to set up the account which makes sense of course but I have used VCC's in the past and set the mailing address to whatever I want. It's worked for all types of online accounts (other than amazon seller) and I've set up hundreds of amazon buyer accounts with VCC.
Has anyone used VCCs to set up seller accounts - mine is a physical credit card that can make as many VCCs as I want. I've used all sorts of names/addresses in the past but if Amazon can start verifying it's a VCC I'm wondering if they would flag it.

ryancarl 01-19-2019 11:04 AM

Re: Using VCC for setting up account

Where did you hear that?

SaiJin 01-19-2019 11:19 AM

You'll be fine.

Amazon hasn't done that yet, so just keep doing what you do until it stopped working.

TooSlow 01-19-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryancarl (Post 972409)
Where did you hear that?

From another seller who said that was the reason he got suspended. but would have been hard to confirm unless from inside sources

GreenBottom18 01-20-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooSlow (Post 972407)
...and I've set up hundreds of amazon buyer accounts with VCC. l..

..what exactly do you need hundreds of buyers accounts for?

TooSlow 01-20-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBottom18 (Post 972535)

hmmm
:spy:

rsot 01-20-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBottom18 (Post 972535)

Where did you see his comment about this? Edited out? Doesn't appear on the post...

GreenBottom18 01-20-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooSlow (Post 972583)
hmmm
:spy:

only two possibilities of desired benefits come to mind:
1. purchasing your own products and leaving 5 star 'verfied purchase' reviews.. which i know happens, as since my suspension ive watched one shady seller steal my asin that was created with a major brands gtin, change the product to her own conpletely unrelated product, then sell hundreds of units, all of which are recieving 5 star reviews. (kind of frustrating to see how much less work shes put into her 300 5 star reviews, than i did for my authentic 6x 5 star reviews)

but why would you do this if youre already playing with fire? 🤔

2. purchasing competators products, then either leaving negative reviews, or reporing to amazon customer support that the item recieved is inauthentic, then not leaving any reviews (or returning the items), and thus, leaving no trace for the seller to identify which customer made this claim, rendering them helpless with indefinite suspension, and a likely ban from their livelyhood
please confirm it is not the latter. it would be terribly disheartening to identify that there are monsters on this platform, who have caused many honest sellers to come here desperately seeking information and help in the first place.

TooSlow 01-20-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBottom18 (Post 972641)
only two possibilities of desired benefits come to mind:
1. purchasing your own products and leaving 5 star 'verfied purchase' reviews.. which i know happens, as since my suspension ive watched one shady seller steal my asin that was created with a major brands gtin, change the product to her own conpletely unrelated product, then sell hundreds of units, all of which are recieving 5 star reviews. (kind of frustrating to see how much less work shes put into her 300 5 star reviews, than i did for my authentic 6x 5 star reviews)

but why would you do this if youre already playing with fire? 🤔

2. purchasing competators products, then either leaving negative reviews, or reporing to amazon customer support that the item recieved is inauthentic, then not leaving any reviews (or returning the items), and thus, leaving no trace for the seller to identify which customer made this claim, rendering them helpless with indefinite suspension, and a likely ban from their livelyhood
please confirm it is not the latter. it would be terribly disheartening to identify that there are monsters on this platform, who have caused many honest sellers to come here desperately seeking information and help in the first place.

I only worry about my own listings buddy

Arzay 01-21-2019 02:02 PM

If you keep setting up an accounts using VCC which has, they must have Address attached to it.

When you enter Card, it will verify address, if you keep using many card , address will remain same.

So Amazon will see Many card with Same address.