eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Using multiple IP addresses with the same DNS, is it ok ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/123610-using-multiple-ip-addresses-same-dns-ok.html)

marvydocs 01-30-2019 07:00 AM

Using multiple IP addresses with the same DNS, is it ok ?

Hello Everyone,

I have a question that confuses me, and I need your help if you've got the experience dealing with such matters.

I've used to create selling accounts using VPS, but lately I've bought a fair materials to continue my work through VMWare, I've created multiple Virtual PCs on my laptop and I'm runnig an internet connection using a 4G Usb stick and my phone's SIM card, the IP is dynamic and changes with every restart, but the DNS server and all the other information stays the same no matter how many times I reset the connection, would that be suspecious to Amazon ? would they discover it through the similar info other than the main IP ? I know this question might be so silly but my knowledge in this field isn't that really good.

Also I've noticed that sometimes the IP only changes in its last column, for example if the IP is 88.145.30.15, after restarting the connection it becomes 88.145.30.107, would that bring any linking ?

Thank You.

Beautiful 01-30-2019 01:58 PM

Re: Using multiple IP addresses with the same DNS, is it ok ?

You don't want to be using the same ISP for that many stores, you gotta spread it out

And definitely avoid VPS

marvydocs 01-31-2019 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 975109)
You don't want to be using the same ISP for that many stores, you gotta spread it out

And definitely avoid VPS

I've got three ISPs where I live at the moment, so my choices are a little bit limited as I'm using these providers and not a residential internet connection, but I wanted to make sure about the DNS if it's 1 shared number for all the connected people on the network, as it didn't change when restarting the connection, also I need to know something about the 4G usb stick, is it ok to use the same stick everytime ? or should I change it everytime I make a new account ?

zatenalinmisbukullanici 01-31-2019 04:03 AM

In theory it should be fine. Why because many people use the same DNS. For example google's dns (8.8.8.8) or cloudflare dns (1.1.1.1) or any ISP's dns.
In my country one big ISP gives same DNS for millions of its customer. I dont see any reasons why to avoid that.
Even DNS server might be another country. For example google doesnt have a DNS server in UK. Anyone use google's 8.8.8.8 dns must connect google's Belgium Server which is the nearest available Dns server of google.
I dont have any experience with that so that it just a straigt way of thinking.
Better wait for an answer with experience.

Beautiful 01-31-2019 01:29 PM

The IP is all they can see, but they will know the ISP of that IP provider, so just try to spread it out / change it up if you're doing multiple stores