eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Forming an LLC in New York (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/124322-forming-llc-new-york.html)

gummie90 02-26-2019 10:41 AM

Forming an LLC in New York

Costs over $1500 to form an LLC in New York just to do amazon and risk getting suspended...

yankee 02-26-2019 10:43 AM

Re: Forming an LLC in New York

so dont use NY. You have 49 other state to choose from. More than one is $100......

gummie90 02-26-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 981523)
so dont use NY. You have 49 other state to choose from. More than one is $100......

How would you provide documents if Amazon asks for ID verification, utility bills and bank statement to find out that the address on those documents does not match the address of your LLC?

yankee 02-26-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gummie90 (Post 981525)
How would you provide documents if Amazon asks for ID verification, utility bills and bank statement to find out that the address on those documents does not match the address of your LLC?

why would your address not match your LLC?

My WY Companies all have addresses, phone numbers and mail forwarding. Everything can be verified. They are 100% real business.

You need to supply documents these days from the start. Lots of services for this. Start messaging some of the account sellers on this forum if you need docs.

gummie90 02-26-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 981526)

My WY Companies all have addresses, phone numbers and mail forwarding. Everything can be verified. They are 100% real business.

You need to supply documents these days from the start. Lots of services for this. Start messaging some of the account sellers on this forum if you need docs.

Im planning to register my LLC under an agent's name in NY but in a different city.

When I create a business bank account, wouldn't the bank deny me if my LLC address does not match up with the address on my ID?

And utility bills that I would not have because it's under my agent's address for the LLC

yankee 02-26-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gummie90 (Post 981528)
Im planning to register my LLC under an agent's name in NY but in a different city.

When I create a business bank account, wouldn't the bank deny me if my LLC address does not match up with the address on my ID?

And utility bills that I would not have because it's under my agent's address for the LLC

Do you think Walmart has a hard time opening bank accounts?

Or any other company?

I dont think you understand any of this overly well.

It seems you have your mind set on spending a couple thousand dollars opening a NY company. I guess, just do that.....But for the same couple thousand dollars, I could open at least 7 companies in BETTER states and lower tax rates and get it done in one day. NY makes you wait weeks.

gummie90 02-26-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 981529)
Do you think Walmart has a hard time opening bank accounts?

Or any other company?

I dont think you understand any of this overly well.

It seems you have your mind set on spending a couple thousand dollars opening a NY company. I guess, just do that.....But for the same couple thousand dollars, I could open at least 7 companies in BETTER states and lower tax rates and get it done in one day. NY makes you wait weeks.

Can I pay you to guide me through creating one instead of this back and forth

Maybe i'll get more out of it for you to teach me than for me to post on here.

newjerseymax 02-26-2019 11:23 AM

Many businesses are leaving NY due to high taxes.

RCStank 02-26-2019 02:30 PM

I've opened up LLC in New York before and never had to pay that much. If I remember correctly the EIN is free and the LLC cost about $200 and I did everything within two days and that was by myself no legal help. I believe it took a week to have everything verrified.

RCStank 02-26-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 981526)

Off the previous note I just said. I am looking into creating another LLC and would love to know more on how to open them in better tax areas such as WY, Delaware or NV.

yankee 02-26-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCStank (Post 981599)
Off the previous note I just said. I am looking into creating another LLC and would love to know more on how to open them in better tax areas such as WY, Delaware or NV.

Go to the IRS website, get your free EIN, search google for WY company, open a company, use the agent, use the forwarding service and pay the couple hundred bucks for the year. $100 goes to the state and the balance is for the agent, address and forwarding. Done. about 10 minutes.

gummie90 02-26-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 981643)
Go to the IRS website, get your free EIN, search google for WY company, open a company, use the agent, use the forwarding service and pay the couple hundred bucks for the year. $100 goes to the state and the balance is for the agent, address and forwarding. Done. about 10 minutes.

And when they ask u for a utility from the forwarded address, what do you provide?

yankee 02-26-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gummie90 (Post 981647)
And when they ask u for a utility from the forwarded address, what do you provide?

Unrelated to how to open an LLC in WY.... but you get creative. Pretty much if you want to open an amazon account these days, you need to be creative. If you dont know what this is, ask account sellers. Heck, have them make your account for you with your company details from the start.

SaiJin 02-26-2019 09:01 PM

Amazon is getting tougher nowadays. Always start with amazon ghost first, then you have the forum support plus the service providers that can potentially help you with everything you were asking for.

Beautiful 02-27-2019 01:13 PM

I recommend talking to an accountant/tax advisor. Won't cost you anything for some legit advice