eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon CA - Credit Card Invalid (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/124703-amazon-ca-credit-card-invalid.html)

soheil 03-14-2019 03:55 AM

Amazon CA - Credit Card Invalid

Hello everyone!

I have been an individual seller on Amazon.ca for a year, but my CC which was in my profile has been canceled by master card due to bad credit and I am unable to request any other CC.

When I sold 3 items and delivered them successfully I got a message which says:

"Credit Card Invalid. You must update your existing credit card information or add a new credit card to regain full access to this seller account.

You currently have limited access to Amazon selling services.
Please provide the following information to gain complete access
Charge Methods"

After reading acceptable amazon cards, I realized I can use new debit card which has exp. date and CVV. Whereas I am not in Canada anymore I can't get a new one in person from the branch.

Even I can get a new chargeable CC but its not capable to register my billing address and my name. Since Amazon would check the CC for my info verification, as a result, it wouldn't be helped.

I read some threads in this site that many users have the same issues as mine and there were some suggestions like VCC but most of them related to USA, UK, etc.

Since I am new in this site, I was wondering if anyone could help me out to figure out any walk around of this issue or any other tips would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

parsierngue 03-14-2019 04:00 AM

Re: Amazon CA - Credit Card Invalid

Check the marketplace section here. There are Amazon VCCs that work worldwide.

soheil 03-14-2019 04:18 AM

Thanks for your reply!

But I was wondering to know how your virtual credit card would register my billing address, phone#, name, and other required information by Amazon?

As you know Amazon would make a verification if my profile info in Amazon would be matched with registered info in your VCC?

I have tried a virtual credit card bought from safepay website but didn't work.

By the way, I am holding this amazon seller account for a year and don't want to register for the very first time in Amazon.

Thanks again!

Beautiful 03-14-2019 04:44 PM

Some VCCs can be added with mismatching info

You can add your own bank cards as well, and most will work with mismatching info

pinkish 03-14-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 985906)
Some VCCs can be added with mismatching info

You can add your own bank cards as well, and most will work with mismatching info

Hi , Can we really use our own credit card with mismathing name ?
How about if we use our real name with a brand new Credit card that never used on Amazon ?

Thank You