eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   I have an important question about account linking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/125011-i-have-important-question-about-account-linking.html)

Artist 03-26-2019 10:42 PM

I have an important question about account linking

My Amazon seller account got suspended

my friend was adding items to my seller account and helping me with the seller account

she also logged into her buyer account as well to buy some ebook

Question is if she now starts a seller account under her name are we now permanently linked?

She has never had a seller account and we plan to use new computers

Hope someone here can help me

Thanks !!!

WEI 03-26-2019 11:28 PM

Re: I have an important question about account linking

IP - Does she have a Dynamic IP?
Much better is she log-in to a different PC/laptop or mobile to separate your seller account and her buyer account. In that way, there's a slim chance for both of your accounts to get linked.

Artist 03-27-2019 12:57 AM

I wasn’t thinking about using her account until I got suspended

She used her cellphone and iPad logging into both accounts

I think I am going to get my account reinstated hopefully soon as the original intellectual property complaintant said he is emailing to remove the complaint

But it’s only a matter of time before I get suspended again because all my products were purchased over 10 years ago and don’t have invoices so basically the 1st or 2nd customer non authentic complaint I get and can’t provide invoices I’m guessing I’m gone

Hopefully when she starts her account it won’t be linked to mine , have any input on this ???

Thanks a lot

Beautiful 03-27-2019 01:03 PM

If you don't want to be linked to any previous account, every detail must be unique

Cannot re-use a name/address/IP/email or you will be linked to that other account

Start a fresh stealth account if you want to avoid linking issues

agent006140 03-27-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Artist (Post 989226)
My Amazon seller account got suspended

my friend was adding items to my seller account and helping me with the seller account

she also logged into her buyer account as well to buy some ebook

Question is if she now starts a seller account under her name are we now permanently linked?

She has never had a seller account and we plan to use new computers

Hope someone here can help me

Thanks !!!

I think she should have a separate sell account/buy on the new computer and bury the old buyer account.
someone will come and offers some better ideas.
why were you suspended?

olwjfl 03-27-2019 11:43 PM

Super risk, if she used her device login your account before and create her new seller account under the same IP address, since your account was banned, her account will be banned too.
Buying a new device maybe not 100% necessary, but get an new IP is a must. get an new email and different credit card. that maybe the easiest way.
Or you can just simply buy a stealth account from verified seller from this forum and follow the instructions to start your new account.
Good Luck

Canadianleaf 03-27-2019 11:47 PM

I made a seller account 4 months ago using my suspended accounts name (my real name), its still up

garry9061 03-28-2019 04:09 AM

Its heavily advised that all details to be new and fresh, however when it comes to name and addresses, names and addresses are bound to overlap at some stage, so as long as they aren't the same together on multiple accounts, you should be fine.

Artist 03-28-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 989477)
I think she should have a separate sell account/buy on the new computer and bury the old buyer account.
someone will come and offers some better ideas.
why were you suspended?

I got suspended because someone claimed trademark violation
Basically he put his name In the item title and said his name was trademarked even though the itemq Was officially generic
Anyways most of my items were purchased over 10 years ago and no invoices so if amazon asks for invoices I’ll be suspended it sucks they want invoices and think your item is inauthentic just because you don’t have invoices but apparently that’s how hey operate