eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   It's 3 years that i don't sell on amazon IT (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/125447-its-3-years-i-dont-sell-amazon.html)

Mattix23 04-13-2019 04:09 AM

It's 3 years that i don't sell on amazon IT

hi guys thanks for add me in this fantastic forum.

sorry for my english i am italian

I am a seller since 2009

i sell on ebay before and after i found amazon (a news for us seller in the 2010)

i start to sell and when i get the buy box in all product my business go to the heaven

BUT, yes BUT one day they ask me for the business authorization, i sell all to amazon and it go for 6 months, after my account was blocked because they say my account was linked?????!!!!!!!

really guy, i never had a other account and no one use my pc for login with other account.

I try in the time to open other account but i can only sell for 15000 euro and after they ask for the business autorization

Now, is 3 years that i don t create a new account, whats change in this time?

i have new computer, i live in a different city, new router, new internet provider, new id documents, new bank,new number and new phone, new glass too ;-) but the same business autorization that i cannot change

what can i do?:fight:

IGNAS 04-13-2019 05:05 AM

Re: It's 3 years that i don't sell on amazon IT

So basically, you have all the new data, except for your registered business?

Did you consider opening up a new LTD (S.r.l.)?
Or even registering on amazon as a person (not a company)?

Mattix23 04-13-2019 05:21 AM

thanks for reply

open a new one, is impossible, not for the business autorization, but because in italy they want the business autorizatione and after a registration of your activity for commercial purpose, and this cost so much

yes the last accounts that i opened was individual, but amazon after 15000 in automatic say that you must move to business account, and then they ask to you the documents

I read about amazon.uk

is easiest maybe respect to amazon.it?but when i make a amazon.uk account i can sell on italy?

or maybe i can buy a new amazon account in this forum, but i read they are FULLY verified (so i can sell over 15000 ) only in usa no?so i can not use it for italian selling....

i am so confused but really i need amazon for my business

rsot 04-13-2019 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattix23 (Post 994027)

or maybe i can buy a new amazon account in this forum, but i read they are FULLY verified (so i can sell over 15000 ) only in usa no?so i can not use it for italian selling....

You would also need a us bank account for withdrawal...

IGNAS 04-14-2019 11:37 AM

You can sell in Italy with Amazon UK account. If you need one - drop me a PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattix23 (Post 994027)
thanks for reply

open a new one, is impossible, not for the business autorization, but because in italy they want the business autorizatione and after a registration of your activity for commercial purpose, and this cost so much

yes the last accounts that i opened was individual, but amazon after 15000 in automatic say that you must move to business account, and then they ask to you the documents

I read about amazon.uk

is easiest maybe respect to amazon.it?but when i make a amazon.uk account i can sell on italy?

i am so confused but really i need amazon for my business

josh 04-14-2019 01:11 PM

You can also appeal your account suspension and you can open another stealth Amazon without any issues.