eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon random suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/125535-amazon-random-suspensions.html)

SaiJin 04-16-2019 07:10 PM

Amazon random suspensions

Apparently a friend of mine bought an amazon account, and after a week of browsing he went and hijacked an obscure asin and started doing FBA.

THe day he mailed his FBA package, he got a "possible inauthentic" suspension.
They temporarily deactivated his account. MInd you he hasn't sold a thing lol.

He does have invoices for the items, but he had to be creative to make it match the account's name and info.

I think this should be enough. If they reject the invoices, what else do you people think he should do?

munkron 04-17-2019 12:38 AM

Re: Amazon random suspensions

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 995100)
Apparently a friend of mine bought an amazon account, and after a week of browsing he went and hijacked an obscure asin and started doing FBA.

THe day he mailed his FBA package, he got a "possible inauthentic" suspension.
They temporarily deactivated his account. MInd you he hasn't sold a thing lol.

He does have invoices for the items, but he had to be creative to make it match the account's name and info.

I think this should be enough. If they reject the invoices, what else do you people think he should do?

I find Amazon rejects invoices, even when they are 100% legitimate. You need to keep escalating, and explain how sorry you are. Write an entire appeal, showing you never sold any inauthentic items (I'm not even kidding).

josh 04-17-2019 04:35 AM

need to ensure they like the invoice from the get go...

sent with a solid POA of which directly answers the issues raised by Amazon, then you should have a good chance of reinstatement

garry9061 04-17-2019 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Demon (Post 995203)
Nobody cares if your invoices are legitimate. If amazon does not think your supplier is legitimate, it's pointless. They have to be on manta, yp , bbb, and have a site.

Demon is dead right here, its more than just the invoice!!

josh 04-17-2019 07:10 AM

of course, you need a plan of which responds directly to the issues aswell. They have to like the invoice, not necessarily for it to be legit or not legit.

and receipts from retailers simply do not cut it (rarely accepted)

As others have mentioned your totally right, even if the invoice is 100% legit they can refuse it

Beautiful 04-17-2019 11:48 AM

The suspensions for authenticity on new accounts are getting more common

Its the products being listed, if they're a product that generally has a lot of authenticity issues from other sellers, it will trigger invoice requests

What items do that is hard to know. I would guess if the item you're selling is all over alibaba, that may be one of those high risk products to avoid on a new store (until it has history)

SaiJin 04-17-2019 11:51 AM

I figure as much. I just wanna confirm what I already know before advising him again.

Thanks for all the input

SaiJin 04-19-2019 09:56 AM

Right.

Well, he told me 2 out of the 4 asins invoice passed the validation, but they still want more invoices for the other 2 that didn't pass.

I told him to give them invoices from the past 365 days.

josh 04-19-2019 11:51 AM

Exactly right

They usually require multiple
Invoices that reflect the sales quantities over the last 365days

Beautiful 04-19-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Demon (Post 995300)
Amazon has a system in place where there are certain skus which are vulnerable to counterfeiting. When someone creates a listing, it will trigger an inauthentic template. Once you pass it once, you won't have an issue again with those skus.

Another reason there's an inauthentic template is if you're listing a sku that does not require brand/asin approval within the first 90 days of opening the account.

Once you know what triggers amazon has (and they occasionally come up with new ones), it's fairly easy not to get suspended or rather stay suspended.

Yup I have experience with the same thing