24vc is changing my fresh ip - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-22-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default 24vc is changing my fresh ip

Received an email that stated 24vc is changing my Fresh IP (due to technical issues). Please note I have been using this IP since the start of the account almost 3 years.

Will it raise any flags if I suddenly start using a new IP ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-22-2019
Banned

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: 24vc is changing my fresh ip

Of course it will raise flag for unauthorized access of your account.
It maybe hold due to suspicion of having a compromised account.
But to avoid that, you need to build cookies, and history again using that new ip before you sell anything again.
Stay safe. Goodluck
Old 06-22-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Us the same browser with all the cookies in place and it’s unlikely to cause any major issues

Just don’t try anything like making a large withdrawal though
Old 06-22-2019

Longevity: 28%

Your Ip changing will not raise any flags.The natural sellers Ip changes a couple times month.By natural I mean most sellers dont use vpns like us stealthers do.It wouldnt be un-normal for your account to have a change of ip as long as that ip is clean like the ones 24vc offer.
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionSent1 View Post
Your Ip changing will not raise any flags.The natural sellers Ip changes a couple times month.By natural I mean most sellers dont use vpns like us stealthers do.It wouldnt be un-normal for your account to have a change of ip as long as that ip is clean like the ones 24vc offer.
Do you work for 24vc ?
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEI View Post
Of course it will raise flag for unauthorized access of your account.
It maybe hold due to suspicion of having a compromised account.
But to avoid that, you need to build cookies, and history again using that new ip before you sell anything again.
Stay safe. Goodluck

Browser deletes cookies after every use. Havent had a issue thus far. However, they stated it is in the same location / same building
Old 06-22-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by halookick View Post
Do you work for 24vc ?
Ive been stealthing amazon for over 10 years,and no I dont work for 24vc but my company is register with them as a affiliate.Alot of my clients use them.
If you break down the question it wasnt really about 24vc,you just needed to know the general rule for ip changes on amazon accounts.Same rules apply no matter what VPN or ISP company you decide to use.Even if you were using IPBurger VPN ,same rule applies.

Last edited by AuctionSent1; 06-22-2019 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionSent1 View Post
Ive been stealthing amazon for over 10 years,and no I dont work for 24vc but my company is register with them as a affiliate.Alot of my clients use them.
If you break down the question it wasnt really about 24vc,you just needed to know the general rule for ip changes on amazon accounts.Same rules apply no matter what VPN or ISP company you decide to use.Even if you were using IPBurger VPN ,same rule applies.

I already have access to the new IP. Would it be ok to slowly integrate the new IP into the account for the next week ? How would you approach it ?
Old 06-22-2019

Just use the ip ,its really not that serious.Your overthinking it.Changing a ip does not create a security issue at all.The so called experts on this forum made up so much bs ,they have people worrying over non relevant things.Amazon doesnt suspend people because their Ip changed.Ip's change all the time.
Old 06-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Youll be fine, use the same computer, browser etc and there wont be a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
ABC321 (07-01-2019)
Old 06-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Browser deletes cookies after every use. Havent had a issue thus far. However, they stated it is in the same location / same building
I'd recommend changing this to save cookies/history.

An IP change to amazon may trigger a verification code sent to the email on file but thats typically it

An IP change may trigger google/gmail to request a code to number to verify

History/cookies on your machine would likely not trigger these things even with an IP change
Old 06-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Thats not ideal. Really no need for that

Keeping cookies, so long as they are separate, is a good thing
Old 06-28-2019

Longevity: 82%

Even worse, out of 4 (24vc) ips one is completely down. IT HAPPEN TWICE with 2 out of 4 VPNs. We leaked today on our main eBay account since 2012! I ran so many test an all 3 out 4 VPNs are up but 1. It is still down as I type this.It leaked our IP from a 2012 account. Been with 24vc since 2015.

Last edited by revenge; 06-28-2019 at 04:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to revenge For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (06-28-2019)
Old 06-28-2019

Activity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post
Even worse, out of 4 (24vc) ips one is completely down. IT HAPPEN TWICE with 2 out of 4 VPNs. We leaked today on our main eBay account since 2012! I ran so many test an all 3 out 4 VPNs are up but 1. It is still down as I type this.It leaked our IP from a 2012 account. Been with 24vc since 2015.
Absolutely horrible if you leaked. This is my absolute worst nightmare. Life or death of a business right there is in the hands of 24vc and their ability to keep their service active.

IP's going down is absolutely unacceptable. 24vc should come in and explain themselves. I use their service too and limit my time on my stealth accounts to limit this risk.
Old 06-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post
Even worse, out of 4 (24vc) ips one is completely down. IT HAPPEN TWICE with 2 out of 4 V P Ns. We leaked today on our main eBay account since 2012! I ran so many test an all 3 out 4 V P Ns are up but 1. It is still down as I type this.It leaked our IP from a 2012 account. Been with 24vc since 2015.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
Absolutely horrible if you leaked. This is my absolute worst nightmare. Life or death of a business right there is in the hands of 24vc and their ability to keep their service active.

IP's going down is absolutely unacceptable. 24vc should come in and explain themselves. I use their service too and limit my time on my stealth accounts to limit this risk.
Hi Revenge, I just replied directly to your direct message, as it sounds you have a more complex setup with using routers rather than our usual v p n software.

@Canadianleaf - Hi, that is a very valid concern, so let me address it! But first let me just clarify that there is no V P N company in the world that has 100% up time, its just not possible. Because a V P N is hosted on a dedicated server, which is a fancy word for a computer that always stays on, and a computer has hardware, and after time hardware goes faulty and needs to be replaced such as hard drives, ram, etc.

With that in mind we've gotten extremely good at minimizing downtime as much as possible over the years, nowadays we rarely if ever have downtime that takes more than an hour or two to fix, and even that is extremely rare for us. Most outages are just a few minutes, and outages in general are rare.

Also I have even better news, if you have your V P N setup properly then even if the connection ever goes down you will have absolutely no risk. Because you can setup a simple firewall that will kill the internet connection if the V P N ever goes down. This is the tutorial for Windows, if you have a MAC or another device shoot me a msg and I'll get you the tutorial for it:

http://www.24vc.com/guide?v=how-to-b...on-vpn-traffic
Old 06-28-2019

Activity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Hi Revenge, I just replied directly to your direct message, as it sounds you have a more complex setup with using routers rather than our usual v p n software.

@Canadianleaf - Hi, that is a very valid concern, so let me address it! But first let me just clarify that there is no V P N company in the world that has 100% up time, its just not possible. Because a V P N is hosted on a dedicated server, which is a fancy word for a computer that always stays on, and a computer has hardware, and after time hardware goes faulty and needs to be replaced such as hard drives, ram, etc.

With that in mind we've gotten extremely good at minimizing downtime as much as possible over the years, nowadays we rarely if ever have downtime that takes more than an hour or two to fix, and even that is extremely rare for us. Most outages are just a few minutes, and outages in general are rare.

Also I have even better news, if you have your V P N setup properly then even if the connection ever goes down you will have absolutely no risk. Because you can setup a simple firewall that will kill the internet connection if the V P N ever goes down. This is the tutorial for Windows, if you have a MAC or another device shoot me a msg and I'll get you the tutorial for it:

I have the firewall option, but still dont want to risk it. You should have notices when you except downtime - otherwise its Russian roulette for people using the service.
Old 06-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
I have the firewall option, but still dont want to risk it. You should have notices when you except downtime - otherwise its Russian roulette for people using the service.
If you have that option setup properly than your 100% covered. And yes whenever there is a scheduled downtime we will always let you know ahead of time, we never just take a server down without notice. Unless it was unplanned hardware failure, etc and those are rare.
Old 06-29-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

crazy I’ve never seen 123 not smiling happiest guy I know

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
The Following User Says Thank You to bman707 For This Useful Post:
123 (06-29-2019)
Old 06-29-2019

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post

Hey 123!

Thanks for support. VPN is now up with the new config files.
The Following User Says Thank You to revenge For This Useful Post:
123 (06-29-2019)
Old 07-01-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Received an email that stated 24vc is changing my Fresh IP (due to technical issues). Please note I have been using this IP since the start of the account almost 3 years.

Will it raise any flags if I suddenly start using a new IP ?

No, it'll be fine as long as it's fresh