eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Please...do not help people who were banned for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/12769-please-do-not-help-people-who-were-banned-selling-fakes-amazon.html)

ovidiu 08-17-2009 07:25 PM

Please...do not help people who were banned for selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on Amazon

Amazon takes a very hard approach to selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. In the category I sell in, computer software, they've restricted many top-selling current titles to big businesses with storefronts only, and even restricted some older titles.

I went in to list a Photoshop CS2 Windows today, salivating over a healthy profit-to-be, and imagine my surprise when this listing (for a 4 year old product) was restricted too! Naturally, Photoshop CS2 was one of the hardest hit by chinese counterfeit sellers.

A big **** you to the counterfeit sellers who were constantly unloading their chinese-made junk on Amazon.

To the rest, please do not help anyone who you think was suspended for doing stuff like this. It only makes it THAT much harder for legit sellers like myself to make a living on Amazon.

bluemoon999 08-17-2009 07:51 PM

Is this the very first time that Amazon restricted your account?

ovidiu 08-17-2009 08:06 PM

My account is not restricted...the listing is. Basically, no one who is not a large business with a physical storefront is allowed to list in these listings.As far as I can see, this listing restriction business is solely because of morons selling chinese counterfeits.

Joer 08-17-2009 09:57 PM

Howdy partner.

Whoa & back-up that pony. Amazon will suspend you for anything, including customers that don't want the product (refunds), customer that bought the wrong item and send it back (refunds) buyers providing a invalid postal address and item being returned (refund) the list goes on.

We need a way to get back on and sell sometimes it's not the seller itthe stupid buyers. We need smarter people.

JohnnyBoy 08-17-2009 11:09 PM

Its like that for all software. Sometimes you can find a listing a pro merchant has created and list under that. But, sometimes Amazon will merge it with the restricted listing and ban the people selling under it.

ovidiu 08-17-2009 11:12 PM

I am not suspended, and I *am* a Pro Merchant subscriber. However, realize that Amazon has restricted certain software listings to pre-approved sellers only. I suspect they did this largely because these are the same items that were being sold wholesale by chinese counterfeiters.

I am pretty sure creating a identical listing would get knocked down quickly. Ideas on that?

What I'm basically saying is, please don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on Amazon. eBay's the place for that. Amazon clamps down, hard. Soon enough, only J&R will be able to sell any software item if this continues.

Here We Go Again 08-18-2009 08:32 AM

If you are selling Adobe software on Amazon then good luck to you.
Adobe is a HUGE VERO type item.
It does not matter if the ones in your hands are authentic or not, it is still a big VERO type item.

People have a right to sell what they want where they want.
Including you.