eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Authorization document from the supplier confirming the authenticity of the invoice (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/127810-authorization-document-supplier-confirming-authenticity-invoice.html)

kzmydn 07-10-2019 02:38 PM

Authorization document from the supplier confirming the authenticity of the invoice

Hi everyone,

My seller account has been deactivated for authenticity concerns. They randomly selected 3 ASINs and wanted me to provide the invoices.

After submitting the legit invoices they suspended my account for forged documents. I appealed this with my credit card statement showing the transaction, now they are asking for "Authorization document from your supplier confirming the authenticity of the invoice provided to us."

I have no idea what document they are asking, what kind of document should I ask my supplier to provide Amazon.

Thank you for your help.

Beautiful 07-10-2019 06:23 PM

Re: Authorization document from the supplier confirming the authenticity of the invoi

They want a letter of authorization from your supplier validating your invoices/sales

You'll need to reach out to a legit vendor to do this for you

You can try novelty invoices but chances are slim if they already rejected your first ones

SaiJin 07-10-2019 09:21 PM

Re: Authorization document from the supplier confirming the authenticity of the invoi

THey basically wanted a real letter and or certificate from your supplier proving that you really bought from them and the prooducts are authentic

agent006140 07-11-2019 08:06 AM

After submitting the legit invoices they suspended my account for forged documents. I appealed this with my credit card statement showing the transaction, now they are asking for "Authorization document from your supplier confirming the authenticity of the invoice provided to us."
---------------------
IF these invoices are legit and you proved you have paid for them with your cc statement,then you should have no problem asking your vendor to issue a statement.
AMZN will be calling them

josh 07-11-2019 08:10 AM

Quite straight forward, you need to answer their requests exactly as they want.

Regards

agent006140 07-11-2019 08:11 AM

I have a case once Paypal ruled in my favor once it verified I am a regular buyer from an established manufacturer.
The manufacturer has no problem responding to inquiry.

SaiJin 07-11-2019 09:11 AM

Maybe it's time to get Josh to help you with this.

The more you appeal and get rejected the smaller chances are to successfully appeal.

agent006140 07-11-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1018023)
Well they should have done. It would be illegal for them to cooperate here in the UK without my written approval, I cant imagine its any different over there.

The manufacturer is in Europe.
They even have me listed as a retailer on their website.

tlecaster 07-14-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kzmydn (Post 1017825)
Hi everyone,

My seller account has been deactivated for authenticity concerns. They randomly selected 3 ASINs and wanted me to provide the invoices.

I have no idea what document they are asking, what kind of document should I ask my supplier to provide Amazon.

Thank you for your help.

Did you sell any brand products or your own private label products?

agent006140 07-14-2019 07:57 PM

if sales venues like AMZN,Ebay and Etsy willbe held accountable for items sold on their site,I would think they are going to take a closer look at what we sell and where they come from?
Ebay is a fleamarket,many sellers are dumpster divers ,Etsy allows handcrafts made by the sellers-clocks,clothes,candles!

rsot 07-14-2019 09:04 PM

OP, Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Canadianleaf 07-15-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1018885)
OP, Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Come on RSOT these posts don't help anyone

agent006140 07-15-2019 08:08 AM

are stealth accounts immune to such requests?