eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Seller Account Suspended "Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews," "Misuse of (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/127862-amazon-seller-account-suspended-misuse-ratings-feedback-reviews-misuse.html)

denis111991 07-12-2019 10:53 AM

Amazon Seller Account Suspended "Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews," "Misuse of

Hello, Im a new amazon seller and my account got suspended yesterday.
Here are the points why I got suspended:

"Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews," "Misuse of sales rank," and "Misuse of Search and Browse"

I never used a 3rd party review-, ranking- or launch service but did 2 orders from my 2 other buyer accounts. I already appealed once but I got the same email again that my account remains temporarily suspended.

I had no reviews on my product.

In my first appeal I said im guilty and Im sorry for placing orders of my own product. I included both order numbers.

I canceled the orders and sent them back.

How can I get my account back?

Loque 07-12-2019 11:08 AM

Re: Amazon Seller Account Suspended "Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews," "Misus

Try call the to explain

garry9061 07-12-2019 11:09 AM

Re: Amazon Seller Account Suspended "Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews," "Misus

Unfortunately, alot of the time when people get suspended they tend to panic and send Amazon what they think is an appeal and just apologise in the hopes that Amazon are going to accept it.
When you get the dreaded email saying your account has been suspended, don't panic.

Amazon want an accurate and professional Appeal/Plan of Action addressing the suspension, not a quick 2 line email saying you are sorry.

This account can be restored.

denis111991 07-12-2019 11:12 AM

This was my first appeal:

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team,
I am the owner of the Amazon Seller Account, and I am writing to appeal our suspension due to Sales Rank & Search and Browse violations.
The root of the issue is that we violated Amazon's Selling Policy for misuse of sales rank , by placing orders for our own Product.
Today I told my family members of to order my Product with the ASIN: xxxxxxx (product name) which lead to the deserved suspension of my Seller Account, as im guilty of violating the Seller Policy.

These are the Orders that were ordered by my family member purchased
Order# xxxxx
Order# xxxxx
• I have made sure that the orders that were made by my Family Members are canceled/sent back to the Amazon Warehouse.

• I closed the listing so the item can no longer appear in the Amazon.com catalog and cannot be purchased, in the meantime we focus on educating and updating my knowledge of the seller policies to avoid violating them in the future
• I will never tell any of my Family members or Friends, or any of my relatives, to order any of my Products again.

• I have taken time to read every part of the Seller Policies to make sure I do not violate them another time.

Conclusion: I have definitely learned my lesson and I take full responsibility for the misuse of the Sales Rank & Search and Browse Violation. We respectfully request that Amazon reinstate our selling privileges. Thank you for working with us to resolve this issue.

Got this mail back:
Your Amazon seller account remains temporarily deactivated. [...]

Why is this happening?
To help you identify specific areas of improvement, we encourage you to review the "Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews," "Misuse of sales rank," and "Misuse of Search and Browse" sections of the “Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions”

How can I improve my 2nd one?

SaiJin 07-12-2019 11:15 AM

Why not go to the marketplace service section? There's a couple guys there that could potentially help you.

Amazon is very strict, the more you appeal and the more failures, the tougher it is to pass.

user3657 07-14-2019 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1018308)
Why not go to the marketplace service section? There's a couple guys there that could potentially help you.

Amazon is very strict, the more you appeal and the more failures, the tougher it is to pass.

Either this or have a friend do it. It sounds like they are giving you a second chance but they want a good POA addressing this.

tlecaster 07-15-2019 02:06 PM

did you get unsuspended?

josh 07-15-2019 04:06 PM

You need to treat this with care.

As you should treat every aspect of your online business.

These matters need to be evaluated and not rushed. You need to create a plan that they as Amazon, can read, understand and acknowledge that you know what the issues was and how to solve it

This can be reinstated with the correct appeal