eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon prime or not for buyer account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/127881-amazon-prime-not-buyer-account.html)

james929 07-13-2019 10:53 AM

Amazon prime or not for buyer account?

Hi Guys,

If dropshipping from amazon to ebay, is it better not to use Amazon prime when purchasing goods on Amazon?

Is dropshipping from amazon allowed if I dont use amazon prime and pay for shipping on each order?

SaiJin 07-13-2019 11:06 AM

Re: Amazon prime or not for buyer account?

If I'm not mistaken eBay doesn't like the amazon -> eBay drop ship.

I'm not a dropshipper since I like to be in control of my inventory, but I'm sure the experts in here will give you more accurate info.

james929 07-13-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1018541)
If I'm not mistaken eBay doesn't like the amazon -> eBay drop ship.

I'm not a dropshipper since I like to be in control of my inventory, but I'm sure the experts in here will give you more accurate info.

also dropship from amazon to shopify too but wanted to know if its less risky to just not use prime

topadog 07-13-2019 12:46 PM

hi
people are doing it successfully! learn from your lessons

Beautiful 07-13-2019 03:40 PM

Prime is fine, ideally you want to be adding your own credit/debit cards to place the orders

Try to avoid GCs if you have the option

agent006140 07-14-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james929 (Post 1018538)
Hi Guys,

If dropshipping from amazon to ebay, is it better not to use Amazon prime when purchasing goods on Amazon?

Is dropshipping from amazon allowed if I dont use amazon prime and pay for shipping on each order?

thats between you and AMZN,who pays shipping,with Prime,you get more items which are shipped free to your Ebay buyers.
But Ebay does no allow retail arbitrage,buying from another retailer and have them shipped to your Ebay buyer.

rsot 07-14-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1018600)
Prime is fine, ideally you want to be adding your own credit/debit cards to place the orders

Seems logical to avoid the GCs, true

agent006140 07-14-2019 09:35 AM

if you get multiple orders each day,you can use your prime account to have AMZN shipped the items to you and then you ship to your Ebay buyers,whether you want to charge your Ebay buyers shipping is up to you ,based on competition and how much $ is left after paying for shipping?
That way,Ebay would not say you are engaged in retail arbitrage,you own the merchandise

agent006140 07-14-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1018736)
Seems logical to avoid the GCs, true

There is another thread,someone from Bulgaria use Triplemas gift cards to buy from AMZN and resell to his customers,now all his accounts have been shut down by AMZN,whether it is the GC or something else,who knows?

james929 07-14-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1018776)
The combination of the two is just asking for a ban but it is worth pointing out that even with your own card, dropshipping with Prime is against Amazons TOS and could lead to suspension if not managed carefully. This is why I suspect dropshippers rotate and mature several Prime accounts.

makes sense so would you recommend long-term to just dropship from amazon without signing up for prime even if it cuts into margins?

james929 07-14-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landman210 (Post 1018583)
I have done it many times once account has a little history to it. Also, I will occasionally use ebay shipping with tracking, especially if I have alot of Amazon direct shipping that's doesn't track. I've never had any issues but just make sure you have enough tracking numbers to not mess up your metrics.

won't amazon ban the buyer account if they see you'r sending to tons of customers?

james929 07-14-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

won't amazon ban the buyer account if they see you'r sending to tons of customers?

agent006140 07-14-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1018776)
The combination of the two is just asking for a ban but it is worth pointing out that even with your own card, dropshipping with Prime is against Amazons TOS and could lead to suspension if not managed carefully. This is why I suspect dropshippers rotate and mature several Prime accounts.

Since margin is so pathetically low in dropshipping business,you need many orders to be profitable, Several prime accounts may not be enough,make it at least 10-20 .and fees would add up

Zippie 07-17-2019 03:53 AM

Quote:

I agree I've also heard that having your own legit credit card or debit card on file is very beneficial/important especially if you get suspended and want to recover it.

I also agree that using Gift cards seems to be triggering buyer account closures, but it's a catch 22. If you are buying 50+ items a day then I don't see how you can use anything but gift cards. You can't have 50+ Amazon transactions on your credit card without setting off credit card fraud alerts with your credit card company.

I'm also curious if anyone has had better luck with Buyer accounts signed up for Amazon Business accounts?

r00tk3y 07-18-2019 04:27 PM

All my accounts I’ve been making have been getting locked, anyone find the solution?

js.ab 07-20-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landman210 (Post 1019646)
Not in my experience and I've done hundreds. If you spread out the orders to several prime accounts even better. In my experience I've never had an issue with drop shipping from Amazon. They get paid either way, so wouldn't make sense to not allow.

How have you been avoiding suspensions on your accts?

agent006140 07-21-2019 12:36 PM

AMZN cares about AMZN,whether you use your prime or no prime account to dropship ,if there are too many return,AMZN loses money.
and with free return,AMZN picks up return shipping,getting back something which cant be sold as new,like new in box.
Thats why some ebay sellers would just refund in full and let you keep the item,INR makes them look bad on Ebay,returns make them look bad with AMZN..