eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Fresh IP VPS (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/127989-fresh-ip-vps.html)

ariasgoods 07-17-2019 03:21 AM

Fresh IP VPS

Hi anyone familiar with a company that rents VPS with a fresh-dedicated IP which was not used before?

ariasgoods 07-17-2019 05:10 AM

Re: Fresh IP VPS

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1019500)
This forums owner, IPBurger

Thanks, however this is VPN I'm looking to get a VPS

Beautiful 07-17-2019 04:16 PM

Highly recommend avoiding VPS

Go with virtual machine / virtual box and a fresh VPN from 24vc or IPBurger

bman707 07-17-2019 05:47 PM

Ipburger is great

ariasgoods 07-18-2019 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1019691)

Thanks!
Can you please send me some link to read about virtual machine / box?
I am not familiar with it.

Dynamicpull 07-20-2019 03:27 AM

Quote:

Do you think that amazon might start recognising the ips from these websites since all of us seem to be using them ?

treyallover 07-20-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamicpull (Post 1020310)
Do you think that amazon might start recognising the ips from these websites since all of us seem to be using them ?

It depends on how diverse IP Burger's pool of IP's are. I would assume that they are getting their IP's from multiple data centers so it would be "unlikely" that Ebay would suddenly crack down unless they had a reason to.

If you're that worried (as I am) you could always create your own proxies. I've heard countless people say that they have had no problems with 24vc and IPburger, but if you want total assurance, better to do it yourself. I personally use legitimate residential IP addresses, as well as mobile/4g proxies that I own.

123 07-20-2019 09:35 AM

Yeah as beautiful mentioned you can easily use V P N + VMware

VMware makes managing multiple accounts very easy, think of it like firefox except each tab is a new computer. So for example you can have five tabs open meaning you have 5 different computers running at the same time and if you combine that with a V P N you can literally have 5 different ip addresses running at the same time. So it makes multi-tasking between accounts extremely convenient and easy

nate 07-20-2019 09:00 PM

Please enlighten me on the difference between VPS IP's and the ones attached to the containers these VPN sellers are using? Do they come from some magical land far far away and can beat the IPQS API? and if it's for a month or two it doesn't count.

Cuz AFAIK their IP's are registered to the same data centers VPS sellers get their dedicated servers from.

treyallover 07-20-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 1020466)
Please enlighten me on the difference between VPS IP's and the ones attached to the containers these VPN sellers are using? Do they come from some magical land far far away and can beat the IPQS API? and if it's for a month or two it doesn't count.

Cuz AFAIK their IP's are registered to the same data centers VPS sellers get their dedicated servers from.

Lol. No, I don't think it's any different Nate, however, I do believe that they have higher quality standards than most proxy providers. For the average user obtaining an IP that hasn't been used for anything else is difficult.This is the "magic". They most likely don't resell IP's if you purchase the specific package.

You can't really blame them for selling a product to less technical people and branding it as something special. That's sales. You also have to take into account the fact that some people just want to sell on Ebay/Amazon and not have to worry about subnets or quality scores. This is why they pay a premium.

I've used a lot of providers and most are scummy. If these guys are offering something that offers consistent, reliable results I say use them.

For the more technical, create your own.

Beautiful 07-21-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 1020466)

The IP isn't the main reason I avoid VPS

Its the fingerprint that the VPS machines by the same provider will have.

They will all be nearly identical since the VPS machines are created using the same setup, same config, same resolution, same fonts, same browsers etc.

By using a VPN + VMware/Virtualbox you have more control over the configuration of the OS/system/browser

If Amazon bans an IP range because 100s of people have nearly identical fingerprints, 100s of people will get suspended and its happened many times before with services like Vultr that offer VPS for rent

nate 07-22-2019 09:05 AM

I guess I had this dumb idea it was possible to run VPN software on a Linux vps... and I was also under the impression you could run any OS on a hypervisor you can run on PC. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didn't realize ther was only 1.

Please enlighten me... what's the difference between VMware/Virtual Box and OpenVZ/KVM/ESXi?

I didn't realize stealth was so popular that you had to some how get your own subnet. But wait... isn't your whole subnet now being used for stealth?

hatim7811 09-13-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treyallover (Post 1020341)
It depends on how diverse IP Burger's pool of IP's are. I would assume that they are getting their IP's from multiple data centers so it would be "unlikely" that Ebay would suddenly crack down unless they had a reason to.

If you're that worried (as I am) you could always create your own proxies. I've heard countless people say that they have had no problems with 24vc and IPburger, but if you want total assurance, better to do it yourself. I personally use legitimate residential IP addresses, as well as mobile/4g proxies that I own.

Hi, would you please guide me on how to create my own residential ip? i just saw your comment about residential ips and i thought maybe i would ask. thanks!

marvydocs 09-14-2019 06:04 AM

Quote:

24vc is using IPs from Data centers and VPS providers, I've bought one from them and the IP information was directly related to a VPS provider.

Vasa211 09-14-2019 03:13 PM

Guys, tell me best service with fresh ip for amazon
ipburger.com or 24vc.com? Or another?