eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Opening Amazon seller email on my phone with suspended email (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/128042-opening-amazon-seller-email-my-phone-suspended-email.html)

Canadianleaf 07-18-2019 11:20 PM

Opening Amazon seller email on my phone with suspended email

So you can respond to Amazon customer inquiries in from your email and it will respond to them just as you would if you did from Seller central. This is good news meaning I can travel and still have a life outside amazon and meet 24h response times for my metrics.

How I feel opening my Seller accounts email (gmail) on my phone: https://media1.tenor.com/images/bc9d...ac52/tenor.gif

Is there any additional steps I can take to make sure my fat finger doesn't accidentally click an Amazon link when im checking emails and leak my phone, or anything other additional securities measures I can take?

TLDR: I respond to customers using Gmail in Chrome web browser. How do I limit leak exposure, IE opening an amazon link in email on accident.

user3657 07-19-2019 02:49 AM

Re: Opening Amazon seller email on my phone with suspended email

turn off images, etc.

Canadianleaf 07-19-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by user3657 (Post 1020102)
turn off images, etc.

But if I acciently click an email link and it opens Amazon, then this will leak me.

Beautiful 07-19-2019 07:06 PM

try to avoid clicking any links

if you accidentally do, you'll likely have to log into the amazon store so you should be fine

just clear history/cache if that happens and never log into any shops

Canadianleaf 07-19-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1020251)
try to avoid clicking any links

if you accidentally do, you'll likely have to log into the amazon store so you should be fine

just clear history/cache if that happens and never log into any shops

But Amazon tracks the clicks on the email to the IP? So if I click the email link (sent to my seller email) which opens an amazon page under my suspended IP, will it still link anything even if I dont sign in to the store?

munkron 07-20-2019 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 1020280)
But Amazon tracks the clicks on the email to the IP? So if I click the email link (sent to my seller email) which opens an amazon page under my suspended IP, will it still link anything even if I dont sign in to the store?

disable wifi, use mobile data only

Zippie 07-20-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadianleaf (Post 1020280)

I've worried about the same thing.

My guess is that if you don't login then it's not enough to link you.

Beautiful 07-20-2019 04:41 PM

Amazon has no way of linking you if you never login, unless there is cookies/cache that you did not clear before eventually logging in

Click a link in gmail associated with a store with a bad IP, assuming you have no cookies/cache on the browser it will take you to an amazon page to log in

Then more cookies will be saved and if you don't delete those, and actually log in eventually then you'll have linking issues