eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Weird problem - accounts getting blocked (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/128238-weird-problem-accounts-getting-blocked.html)

sussu007 07-25-2019 12:18 PM

Weird problem - accounts getting blocked

Hi all,

Wanted to say thanks for helping in advance and for all the useful advice you post here.

So basically I have been running 9 buyer accounts, separate VMs running on NordVPN dedicated IPs. Each with a different (but same postcode and street) delivery address. The accounts purchase the same items and leave reviews, you know the drill. I have been running with this set up for over 1 year but some accounts are only two months old. Payment method is VCC which are linked to two different Revolut accounts.Same postcode being used. At this point most of you would question how the hell they have been surviving this long but I have found and iterated my method and this has worked for me.

Anyhow, today went to purchase from VCC 1 linked to Revolut account 1, and everything went through, no issues. 15 mins later purchased from another account, VCC 2 linked to revolut account 2. Immediately the account got locked I was asked for billing address, statement etc. Email I received from AMZ said that there was suspicious activity with my payment method.

Tried purchasing from a virgin AMZ account with fresh VCC 3 linked to Revolut 1 and same thing.

Does anyone know whats going on?

garry9061 07-25-2019 12:21 PM

Re: Weird problem - accounts getting blocked

Incredibly common issue currently, seems as if Amazon are questioning all new buyer accounts.

JackFrost 07-25-2019 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sussu007 (Post 1021710)
Hi all,

Wanted to say thanks for helping in advance and for all the useful advice you post here.

So basically I have been running 9 buyer accounts, separate VMs running on NordVPN dedicated IPs. Each with a different (but same postcode and street) delivery address. The accounts purchase the same items and leave reviews, you know the drill. I have been running with this set up for over 1 year but some accounts are only two months old. Payment method is VCC which are linked to two different Revolut accounts.Same postcode being used. At this point most of you would question how the hell they have been surviving this long but I have found and iterated my method and this has worked for me.

Anyhow, today went to purchase from VCC 1 linked to Revolut account 1, and everything went through, no issues. 15 mins later purchased from another account, VCC 2 linked to revolut account 2. Immediately the account got locked I was asked for billing address, statement etc. Email I received from AMZ said that there was suspicious activity with my payment method.

Tried purchasing from a virgin AMZ account with fresh VCC 3 linked to Revolut 1 and same thing.

Does anyone know whats going on?

Provide them with the information they are asking, and they'll reopen your account.

it's a common issue. Revolut has AVS cards.

Beautiful 07-25-2019 01:40 PM

As JackFrost mentioned provide the information to get reactivated

That is all you can do if shops are flagged

sussu007 07-26-2019 01:17 AM

How ? The account has a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name which is also included in the billing address.

garry9061 07-26-2019 04:32 AM

You will need to alter the documents to have the stealth name and address on them.

JackFrost 07-26-2019 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sussu007 (Post 1021804)
How ? The account has a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name which is also included in the billing address.

There are few sellers who will be willing to sell you the docs, this is a very easy fix. You can ask a seller in the market place section. However, be careful you may get random messages from non-verified members. Make sure to trust members from the market place, who are verified.

Good luck.

sussu007 07-26-2019 10:47 AM

Thanks for the help guys. Not that critical for me to get the account back just want to prevent it from happening to my other accounts. Other accounts limited to the same Revolut are still ok but I am afraid that they will be locked as soon as I place an order. Any ideas what could have happened?

sussu007 07-27-2019 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1021730)
As JackFrost mentioned provide the information to get reactivated

That is all you can do if shops are flagged

Hi, this is actually very important. By this, do you mean that the seller store offering the item I was trying to purchase is flagged and hence the locked account?