Items I intend to list in the future? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-31-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Items I intend to list in the future?

I received this massage from Amazon, I need to know if they want me to provide what I will sell in the future, thank you for your help, my account was suspended due to selling inauthentic items, which is false, that was the competitors…

Hello,

My name is Charlotte, and I’m a member of the Amazon Seller Performance team. Jeff Bezos received your email and requested that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

Please send the following information for the items you intend to list in the future:
– Supplier information (name, phone number, address, website)
– Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website)
– Item descriptions (for ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review)
– Item quantities
– Invoice date (must be issued in the last 365 days)

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by replying to this email.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information, your account may be deactivated.

We’re here to help
You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).

You can view your account’s performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/per…d?ref=ah_em_pq) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amaz…er/id794141485) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…ile.android&hl…) device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Items I intend to list in the future?

you should be able to get reinstated with a well worded POA and invoices attached that back up the sales on the account up to the date of the notification
Old 08-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Items I intend to list in the future?

Other friends told me and that's what I see: that I must provide what items I want to sell in the future, with invoices, Supplier information, buyer information (me), Item descriptions and Item quantities, nothing about the past...because of that I wanted to show you this, if you had this kind of message before, before to list items, I must provide that info....want to know what product to buy, where to buy, reliable supplier, I will need to buy products for about $200-$500, any advise what product to buy and where please???

Last edited by masterman; 08-01-2019 at 01:10 PM.