eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Chargeback on 2 stealth accounts...worried about linking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/128703-chargeback-2-stealth-accounts-worried-about-linking.html)

chris100 08-09-2019 09:38 PM

Chargeback on 2 stealth accounts...worried about linking

I have a problem customer who has made 'item not received' claims on a few occasions. He is in a secure hospital unit so may be having mail intercepted or (as I suspect) is an unscrupulous individual who knows how to play the system.

This time I sent recorded delivery but he has filed a chargeback and Amazon has asked me to respond.

As I have a tracking number I am covered for one account ...but I included his purchase from a second stealth account in the same package.
On this second account do i risk being linked with the same tracking number? I could wait a few days to respond...it all depends if chargeback claims are reviewed manually or by an automated system that could potentially pick up on this.

chris100 08-10-2019 06:59 AM

Re: Chargeback on 2 stealth accounts...worried about linking

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1025407)
Don't even take the risk. Just fight one and refund the other and count yourself lucky if the link isn't made.

TBH your decision was pretty stupid and I'm sure you wont do it again.....will you??

Any future orders to this address you could cancel as 'undeliverable address'.

I have cancelled many of his previous orders but the turd keep ordering and my pre-shipping cancellation rate goes up giving 'account at risk' notice.

I am sorely tempted to add same tracking details as Amazon are not on their game in many ways when it comes to account management.
The sensible option is probably to say item was sent untracked (on second stealth account) but with proof of postage and hope they defend his chargeback given he is making multiple claims. I expect he's doing this with other sellers so should be earmarked as a problem customer.

These are not high value items so a refund isn't the end of the world...just don't want this idiot getting something for free.

Gambitlaugh 08-10-2019 08:42 AM

Re: Chargeback on 2 stealth accounts...worried about linking

Maybe you cab fight one