eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Can amazon call a supplier? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/128730-can-amazon-call-supplier.html)

babajaga 08-10-2019 03:25 PM

Can amazon call a supplier?

Can amazon call a supplier? Maybe something was checking?

Unlimitedsales 08-10-2019 05:58 PM

Re: Can amazon call a supplier?

Yes Amazon will call a supplier to verify Invoice.

Thank you

chris100 08-10-2019 08:27 PM

They can...but don't always do.

SaiJin 08-11-2019 11:32 AM

yes, they absolutely can.

"Maybe something was checking" <--- I don't understand this
what are you trying to say?

Beautiful 08-11-2019 02:06 PM

For high end brands/categories I have noticed they do call to verify the majority of the time

Smaller brands, I don't think it happens as often

babajaga 08-11-2019 03:21 PM

Items brand is definitely unknown to anyone. I opened a new invoice and 24 hours later came a letter from the pq-seller team about the authorized letter and invoice.

josh 08-12-2019 10:44 AM

they can call supplier to verify invoice and i have proof they do, but i also have proof that they do not always call at all, aslong as the invoice looks good and professional and answer all their requests with your POA then it will increase the chances of passing

jane 08-12-2019 04:19 PM

people say amazon check invoice usually are those people sell something, no matter it's good or not, even people who rarely speak english still pretent to be a professional in this forum.
i really doublt amazon can check invoice because supplier won't give any info to third party without your permission by law.

this forum beoming useless because you rarely get useful info from here as used to be.
people usually will send you a private message to ask you to buy their idea, of course, they are rubish all the time, only very few people here i can trust now.
what a shame!

SaiJin 08-12-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane (Post 1026068)
people say amazon check invoice usually are those people sell something, no matter it's good or not, even people who rarely speak english still pretent to be a professional in this forum.
i really doublt amazon can check invoice because supplier won't give any info to third party without your permission by law.

this forum beoming useless because you rarely get useful info from here as used to be.
people usually will send you a private message to ask you to buy their idea, of course, they are rubish all the time, only very few people here i can trust now.
what a shame!

well, forward me those PM you got offering you services. I'll take care of them all... happily at that.

People who can barely speak English like you, you mean?
You can barely spell yourself.

rsot 08-12-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

what a shame!

You got SaiJin to work with :thumb:

bmk73 08-13-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

what a shame!

im from the good ol usa and can say with 100% fact that they do sometimes CALL ..dont ask me how i know but i sure do.....but estimations was like 10% of the time...and seller acc was new, which i think played a part...once it aged never called again

josh 08-14-2019 08:58 AM

As mentioned they do call sometimes, we all know this by now

But as I have said previously, I deal with this stuff on a daily basis and they do not always call

It really depends on the case and situation !

jane 08-15-2019 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1026075)
well, forward me those PM you got offering you services. I'll take care of them all... happily at that.

People who can barely speak English like you, you mean?
You can barely spell yourself.

are u the guy selling something?
seems i have never bought anything from u.
of course i can forward those message here, even the suck service they have offered , but then what?
I still use some service here, only buying from people i know.
my spelling? you think too much, i don't mind my spelling. people scam in this forum have better spelling? even so, what u want to prove? try to prove people got better spelling have better knowlodge to scam?

there are still few people sell something genuine which i still regularly use. private PM to me usually means rubish.

jane 08-15-2019 03:26 PM

amazon may call, but please tell me this: any company will reveal their business partners info to third party without your permission?

jane 08-15-2019 03:29 PM

i thought before that i post somebody's work here. think again, it's not necessory, everyone has to make a living, i just let it go. but don't pretent to be a professional or some decent guy.