eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   AMAZON Requires ID and Bank Statement for Pro Accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/129924-amazon-requires-id-bank-statement-pro-accounts.html)

Vachagan 09-21-2019 04:00 PM

AMAZON Requires ID and Bank Statement for Pro Accounts

Hi everyone,
I was trying to open a new Pro Seller account with Amazon, with new company, new name, new bank, etc... came to a major hurdle - they demand for an ID, which needs to be uploaded AND a bank/credit card statement.
Since my Pro Seller account was suspended few years ago, I have no way of moving forward...any ideas?

agent006140 09-21-2019 05:38 PM

Re: AMAZON Requires ID and Bank Statement for Pro Accounts

if you have a new bank account,why cant you come up with a banks statement?

tiredguy 09-21-2019 09:52 PM

I'll give you an ID and bank statement. Don't like doing it, as it takes sometime.. but I'll hook u up. Dm me the name and address and I'll send you the shlt. Busy tomorrow, so many be in the evening or Monday. Peace

tiredguy 09-21-2019 09:59 PM

Oh shlt.. hmm in regards to bank statement.. I hope you put in wells Fargo routing lol , cuz that's all I have. Don't think you can change it now.. so you'll have to open another account, or tell us which bank you placed in and someone might make you one. Generally speak, all these punks in here don't hook anyone up, Tight asßes. Hope that helps.. there was something else, but forgot too tired atm. Oh if u did place wells Fargo, hope it's a fáke one, you don't have to put your real one down right away.. itf it passes and it gets open then you can change it later. So if u have to open a new one, wait until I give you the bank routing n bank number, will be in the statement. Just give me whatever name and address you want..

Beautiful 09-21-2019 11:12 PM

If you used your drivers license before, you could use your passport.

Jclee4 09-26-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1035485)
If you used your drivers license before, you could use your passport.

What if you used both already. How do you move forward?

marvydocs 09-28-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vachagan (Post 1035455)
Hi everyone,
I was trying to open a new Pro Seller account with Amazon, with new company, new name, new bank, etc... came to a major hurdle - they demand for an ID, which needs to be uploaded AND a bank/credit card statement.
Since my Pro Seller account was suspended few years ago, I have no way of moving forward...any ideas?

Issue a new passport if you could get one with a new passport number and use it for registration, I've done it before and it worked, or if possible to get a new Drive License with a new License number then it would be also a good solution.

For the bank statement use Payoneer, register for an account and from their store manager you can issue a bank statement that includes your name, address, and receiving account information, it's accepted for Amazon accounts.

Jclee4 09-30-2019 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvydocs (Post 1037012)
Issue a new passport if you could get one with a new passport number and use it for registration, I've done it before and it worked, or if possible to get a new Drive License with a new License number then it would be also a good solution.

For the bank statement use Payoneer, register for an account and from their store manager you can issue a bank statement that includes your name, address, and receiving account information, it's accepted for Amazon accounts.

I tried this part with Payoneer. I went to the store manager. But it's asking for some time of store ID or something. Which is something I don't have yet. It wants to connect to my Amazon seller account. And my account isn't fully created yet. I'm still at the registration stage. How do I get pass this part?

Michael888 08-11-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvydocs (Post 1037012)

Real Payoneer or Stealth Payoneer?

SaiJin 08-11-2021 12:06 PM

Old thread, please make a new thread.