eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   i found this (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/13027-i-found.html)

Hercules 08-28-2009 03:07 AM

i found this

I have been selling for years with multiple accounts on amazon.I do not care if you get a router renew your ip blah blah blah. It does not last for long. This is how you do it.If you do not listen You will never be selling more than 2 months they will BAN YOU over and over !! You need first
. DIAL up!! may be slow but they cant track you or link you Period.
2- new address bankcard and credit card. email
3 -fresh computer. Just reformat your computer it wipes your old accounts.
4 -do not use buying and selling on same computer unless you have a desktop with secondary drive that you can alternate booting from on start up. I have 10 computers with 2 hard drives in each each one has its own selling account and each one dials up with a different isp address. .the only issue that you may have with amazon is that they hold your money for 30 days big deal with 19 accounts WGAF! when one is held initally the other ones are still bringing in money. That is how its done.Tag your computers so you wont get confused and you are good to go. You are selling and happy. That is it. I have had many problems before and could not figure it out but this is the way it is done.. The router idea works for a little while but dial up is it..
i found this on another forum for ip's, I hope this helps.

fairgo 08-28-2009 05:59 AM

Thanks for the great info!

but that seems a little extreme....10 computers! u must be doing well on amazon to make that worth it lol...

Here is another way...

buy a very LARGE size Hard disk. and beef up your Ram.

and Virtualise it with multiple OS...i wud go for a few win 2000 and 98 (just because they need lower amount of HDD space & ram)

This way you can run 10 computers on a single computer...

or 100 computers on the 10 u currently have ;)

for those who dont know, Virualisation is when you have a software Version of a machine (computer) that executes programs like a REAL machine...

i.e. A virtual computer has its own OS, Ram, networks, hard disk....

i like it better then Dual boot...caz its easier to switch between virtual OS...and u can have a lot more of them this way!

if anyone needs help setting this up....let me know :)

NO ID 08-28-2009 09:44 AM

Seems like everyone has good methods that works for them on Amazon. Great job. OP, you should be racking at least 5 figures a month easy. I'm right up there with you but without so much hardware.

aking 08-28-2009 09:48 AM

lol, sounds like a serious operation you have going on!! Good Job coming up with a plan and sharing. I myself will probably never sell on Amazon again!

imsovip77 08-28-2009 12:21 PM

Great info! Its also a good idea to switch up isps and browsers to prevent linking even more.

Hercules 08-28-2009 06:17 PM

It's not me but some other person on another IP forum that seemed to be knowledgeable on this problem.

imsovip77 08-28-2009 09:11 PM

Can you post a link to the thread? I would love to read more about creating multiple amazon accounts. Thx

surcerouche 09-17-2009 09:59 AM

Hercules,
I really appreciate you starting this thread. My ebay sales are slow, but Amazon's were amazin and daily, then recently they linked me. I am following your procedure step by step to get back on. I can't stand dial up but I love Amazon sales more, so I signed up two different computers. My question to you is....the bank information. I have a new bank account. Will they link me as soon as I put my real name and address
when entering the new bank account info?

Hercules 09-17-2009 05:27 PM

Surcerouche, The bank works just like PP in that amazon can't see your name. There are banks out their that give up info to them but it's illegal to do so. BOA is ok and some others too. You can ask your bank the same questions on privacy and the weird names on PP, amazon accounts and all to see if they leak info or reject your business all together. Try to use Google Crome as it has a incognito browser that I think helps. Go slow and read up on the forum. I use a eithernet to usb plug on top of all the stealth book proceedures including IP spoofing. Good luck!

Spacer75 09-20-2009 09:10 AM

Hercules, you have hit the nail right on the head.

But, there are some steps slightly different over here in the U.K. Regarding the payments cards. Virtual Credit cards & anonymous etc don't work because amazon have increased their security and now only except the account number & sort code and not the 16 digit we were all so used to.

There have been many friendly yanks on here giving me advice that certainly would not work for the British market. Doing a full system format seems pretty drastic. And some so-called high powered "Cookie Cleaners", don't get rid of the flash cookies embeded on your hard drive by the adobe flash player. Which can easily be removed is you go online and log onto their website.

upsidedown 09-20-2009 10:11 PM

Fairgo- I PM'ed you but don't know if you got around to looking at it

But can someone explain the virtualization thing to me? I'm about to invest in a new computer and if its worth it, I'll spend the extra $200 if that means more amazon accts. Any help is greatly appreciated. If its better, PM me because I have a few more basic questions as well for anyone thats kind enough- thanks in advance!

fairgo 09-21-2009 01:09 AM

Sorry

Sorry....i was just a bit caught up with some things...

I will reply to your pm in detail later today...

Thanks...

alwaystrying 11-21-2009 02:34 PM

do a google search Amazon sucks all sellers that got shafted by amazon

jbluntz 11-21-2009 03:18 PM

virtualization

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairgo (Post 101305)
Thanks for the great info!

but that seems a little extreme....10 computers! u must be doing well on amazon to make that worth it lol...

Here is another way...

buy a very LARGE size Hard disk. and beef up your Ram.

and Virtualise it with multiple OS...i wud go for a few win 2000 and 98 (just because they need lower amount of HDD space & ram)

This way you can run 10 computers on a single computer...

or 100 computers on the 10 u currently have ;)

for those who dont know, Virualisation is when you have a software Version of a machine (computer) that executes programs like a REAL machine...

i.e. A virtual computer has its own OS, Ram, networks, hard disk....

i like it better then Dual boot...caz its easier to switch between virtual OS...and u can have a lot more of them this way!

if anyone needs help setting this up....let me know :)

Hey would that work with a dell inspirion 1525 laptop, I've already got plenty of operating systems to load, so basicly I need to purchase an external hard drive, more ram and then buy the virtualization software? correct? Do you have any recomendations on specs for like 10 OS and where to get the virtual software. :peace: much thanks

jbluntz 11-21-2009 03:30 PM

dial up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hercules (Post 101296)
I have been selling for years with multiple accounts on amazon.I do not care if you get a router renew your ip blah blah blah. It does not last for long. This is how you do it.If you do not listen You will never be selling more than 2 months they will BAN YOU over and over !! You need first
. DIAL up!! may be slow but they cant track you or link you Period.
2- new address bankcard and credit card. email
3 -fresh computer. Just reformat your computer it wipes your old accounts.
4 -do not use buying and selling on same computer unless you have a desktop with secondary drive that you can alternate booting from on start up. I have 10 computers with 2 hard drives in each each one has its own selling account and each one dials up with a different isp address. .the only issue that you may have with amazon is that they hold your money for 30 days big deal with 19 accounts WGAF! when one is held initally the other ones are still bringing in money. That is how its done.Tag your computers so you wont get confused and you are good to go. You are selling and happy. That is it. I have had many problems before and could not figure it out but this is the way it is done.. The router idea works for a little while but dial up is it..
i found this on another forum for ip's, I hope this helps.

Hey do you know if a blackberry used as a dial up modem works the same as land line dial up. thanks

shoot2kill 11-23-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 112679)
Hey would that work with a dell inspirion 1525 laptop, I've already got plenty of operating systems to load, so basicly I need to purchase an external hard drive, more ram and then buy the virtualization software? correct? Do you have any recomendations on specs for like 10 OS and where to get the virtual software. :peace: much thanks

Upgrade the ram, Mine tends to run slow after 2 VPCs are running.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 112682)
Hey do you know if a blackberry used as a dial up modem works the same as land line dial up. thanks

Get tetherberry for the blackberry and your done!

dee 11-26-2009 11:12 PM

I don't get why people are being kicked off Amazon...they link you where?...back to eBay or something?

lakeman 11-26-2009 11:22 PM

:doh: How the hell could Amazon link you to Ebay???? :confused:

Amazon suspends when they link you to another account, just like ebay does.....

GreenBean 11-26-2009 11:23 PM

^^^first hint of doing something wrong, amazon will can the account. Then when users try again, the new accounts get linked and suspension happens again.

The day they link back to ebay will be the end of our ecommerce world. Touch wood, ebay/amazon are two different entities :fight:

dee 11-26-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakeman (Post 113320)
:doh: How the hell could Amazon link you to Ebay???? :confused:

Amazon suspends when they link you to another account, just like ebay does.....

LMAO. HELLO- I'm new here. Although I'm young, I am NOT tech savvy. This is not my realm. I am a nursing student who enjoys human science and math. FORGIVE ME!:nerd:

dee 11-26-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 113321)
^^^first hint of doing something wrong, amazon will can the account. Then when users try again, the new accounts get linked and suspension happens again.

The day they link back to ebay will be the end of our ecommerce world. Touch wood, ebay/amazon are two different entities :fight:

That's crazy. So Amazon is like Hitler as well? I would have never guessed they were as bad as eBay. Then again, I have never sold on there..just on eBay.

GreenBean 11-27-2009 12:10 AM

here's a run down of what amazon is like. One of the other users explains it well. Problem with amazon is they never really 'say' why. Also those purses you mentioned may not be acceptable for selling if they are brand names..... really difficult :peace:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/other-a...e-reality.html