Verification and ID - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Verification and ID

Hello,

I've got a question about the ID verification for seller accounts that I'm not finding an answer for, usually after I submit the ID and the bank statement, either Amazon accept the papers automatically and transfer to seller central, or asks me to wait for few days till they review the papers, but if I return and check after around 12 hours, they finish the account creation and moves to the seller central, but later after few minutes they sent a review notification.

Does this check on the seller account before receiving an email by them has anything to do with review trigger ? should I wait for them to send an email before I go and check ?

also, does having an ID issued from a country other than the registration country has anything to do with the review trigger ? for example if the ID is Colombian and the country location of the seller account is Malaysia or Spain
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Verification and ID

What is the review you are talking about? Business license/utility/invoice? That request is normal after the first part of verification

About a few weeks back the process of going through ID and bank verification was automated and majority of shops would go through without issue, and then you do the 2nd part of verification through the review I think you're talking about
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (10-05-2019)
Old 10-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
What is the review you are talking about? Business license/utility/invoice? That request is normal after the first part of verification

About a few weeks back the process of going through ID and bank verification was automated and majority of shops would go through without issue, and then you do the 2nd part of verification through the review I think you're talking about
I'm talking about the utility bill review, I'm able to finish the ID and Bank Statement step without issues, but I'm receiving a notice of the utility bill review directly after I finish the ID step, I was able 3 months ago to pass the bill review as well, but now the messages are stuck for weeks in pending status before being transferred to seller performance team, and when they transfer it, it gets ignored most of the time, I have accounts under review since June !

To be honest, I don't think the utility bill review is a normal part after the ID verification, I could find accounts sellers that are able till today to create the accounts without triggering the utility bill review, I've personally bought one of these accounts and checked it, it's opened 2 weeks ago, and these sellers have in stock but their prices are high so it's hard to get a profit from reselling their accounts as I'm myself an accounts seller.

I've tried every possible way to avoid this review but I'm unable to avoid it till the moment except in 5 cases in total, and I couldn't success in the following tries, the only 2 things left are the things that I've mentioned in this article.
Old 10-07-2019

Longevity: 26%

Im not really sure why yall utility bill request are taking so long.If its not done in typically 24-48 hours it usually is only delayed up to 4-5 days for me max.I never had to go 3-4 weeks without a response.Also amazon at the moment is only accepting accounts who send in both the request. Utility bill and Business license. You cant just skip the business license anymore.