eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Address Question - Variation allowed? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/130325-amazon-address-question-variation-allowed.html)

lucy 10-06-2019 10:05 AM

Amazon Address Question - Variation allowed?

Amazon FBA Account can I open it on the same address as my sisters who has has several Amazon accounts suspended for making too many returns. She told me Amazon suspend accounts once they’ve made xyz number of returns, this is the only explanation for her accounts to be suspended - she only had a buyer account, never sold on Amazon.

My question is can I use a variation of the same address as my sister and put Flat 1 before the address?

What is the verification process? AVS card linked to the address?
I want to start a proper Amazon FBA business myself and move away from EBay, can you help?

Unlimitedsales 10-06-2019 10:09 AM

Re: Amazon Address Question - Variation allowed?

Hello, It always a risk to use the same address. I believe this is not good for long term.
There are many other ways you to use the address for return.

As you mentioned that your sister "Several" accounts has been suspended. It seems like she made the address blacklisted. It might be possible amazon found it and suspend your account.

It always good for you to use different address

Amazon do not Check AVS

Thank you

lucy 10-06-2019 10:21 AM

sister made too many returns on her 1st account, got it suspended, then she’s opened up a 2nd made too many returns, then opened a 3rd and same thing. I think her accounts get suspended because she’s making too many returns so they end up getting suspended.

So how do I start Amazon FBA because I’m serious about it and don’t want it getting suspended at all at anytime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsales (Post 1039185)
Hello, It always a risk to use the same address. I believe this is not good for long term.
There are many other ways you to use the address for return.

As you mentioned that your sister "Several" accounts has been suspended. It seems like she made the address blacklisted. It might be possible amazon found it and suspend your account.

It always good for you to use different address

Amazon do not Check AVS

Thank you

Unlimitedsales 10-06-2019 10:37 AM

She made 3 account at same address and made too many refund.

The must have blacklisted the address. Try to make account on different address.

lucy 10-06-2019 11:18 AM

Yes too many accounts and on each she made too many returns which suspended the accounts. She still has an active account that’s still running.

What about putting Flat 1 in front of the address, would that work?
Bottom line is I’m serious about Amazon FBA and don’t want my account going down.

What if I use a different address and the account goes down ruining my Amazon FBA
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsales (Post 1039194)
She made 3 account at same address and made too many refund.

The must have blacklisted the address. Try to make account on different address.

agent006140 10-07-2019 05:44 PM

use a different address.

SaiJin 10-07-2019 07:02 PM

First of all... NO, you can't use that address.

Second, I can't condone a buyer who abuses the system like this, tell her to change the way she does things.

lucy 10-08-2019 12:23 PM

Does it have to be an address I have access to?
What about PO BOX in the UK?
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1039535)
use a different address.

lucy 10-08-2019 12:27 PM

I agree....that’s not a good way to have a buyers account and keep getting suspended for making too many returns.

It’s messed my plans up now....I was looking forward opening up Amazon FBA BUT now I’m stuck because I can’t use my own address because of my sister

Can I use a PO BOX at the post office? Will that work or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1039548)
First of all... NO, you can't use that address.

Second, I can't condone a buyer who abuses the system like this, tell her to change the way she does things.

agent006140 10-08-2019 12:59 PM

Dont know about UK,but with USPS in USA,it may not accept large packages and some carriers do not deliver to post office mail box.
large meaning large commercial shipments