eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Looking for an UK Amz account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/130511-looking-uk-amz-account.html)

Didifrance 10-12-2019 11:21 AM

Looking for an UK Amz account

Hello,
I got suspended from my pro European AMZ account and looking for an amazon account to replace it.
I used to sell more than 200K per year.
I have the feeling than buying multiple non Pro account at $500 the piece will be pretty difficult to manage.
How a stealth account will go through the verification process for the utilities bill, bank account, phone number, address, company name, etc...

How can you help me?

Thanks
D

lucy 10-12-2019 01:29 PM

Re: Looking for an UK Amz account

Were you doing Amazon FBA?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didifrance (Post 1040791)
Hello,
I got suspended from my pro European AMZ account and looking for an amazon account to replace it.
I used to sell more than 200K per year.
I have the feeling than buying multiple non Pro account at $500 the piece will be pretty difficult to manage.
How a stealth account will go through the verification process for the utilities bill, bank account, phone number, address, company name, etc...

How can you help me?

Thanks
D

lucy 10-12-2019 01:30 PM

Ok so that means Amazon Ghost is no longer an option is that what your saying?
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1040794)
There's no-one on this forum currently selling Amazon UK accounts.

To be honest, I think the days of creating viable stealth accounts for sale are long gone and anyone who says they can do it and tries to sell you one is very likely a scammer.

Beautiful 10-12-2019 01:45 PM

We offer UK Amazon shops, you can find a link to my sales page in my signature.

Verifying a UK Amazon with stealth information beyond 15K is nearly impossible, you'll need real information to do something like that.

iyemik 10-12-2019 02:02 PM

There are a lot of goods options in the marketplace

lucy 10-12-2019 03:34 PM

If the shop you offer is fully verified then can it upgraded to Amazon FBA UK?

If not do you think you will offer verified Amazon FBA UK Accounts at some point?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1040835)
We offer UK Amazon shops, you can find a link to my sales page in my signature.

Verifying a UK Amazon with stealth information beyond 15K is nearly impossible, you'll need real information to do something like that.

lucy 10-12-2019 03:38 PM

Amazon don’t have the time to physically match your document or ID name or address on their database systems maybe like Experian because it would take forever on every account.

I guess the person checking just looks to see if the ID or Bank Statements etc look genuine enough and they mark the account then as verified.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1040836)
My apologies, I wasn't aware you were doing them. Congrats on getting past initial verification, it's getting mighty tough in the UK. :clap:

Ebayno 10-12-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 1040881)
Amazon don’t have the time to physically match your document or ID name or address on their database systems maybe like Experian because it would take forever on every account.

I guess the person checking just looks to see if the ID or Bank Statements etc look genuine enough and they mark the account then as verified.

Thats what u think now they can even verifiy utility bill ig its genuine or not forget the ID thats confirm itself when u upload it on their system

Ebayno 10-12-2019 04:51 PM

Nope its something they use to check the document if its altered

Unlimitedsales 10-13-2019 03:35 PM

Amazon is getting very strict now specially with UK Amazon. They are very much restricted and made is very hard to make any account.

Michele Rivera 10-14-2019 04:41 AM

i would suggest you to take help from a professional expert who can help you with this case.

rsot 10-14-2019 06:56 AM

@Didifrance, multiple accounts will be difficult to manage but it is worth spreading the dread of being suspended

agent006140 10-14-2019 07:30 AM

someone suggested using grandma and grandpa credentials,they are real?

BestCHfriends 10-21-2019 11:34 PM

You can register on Amazon UK for a legal entity from another country, as I did.

I quickly passed the test and now I am only waiting for a VAT number in the UK. On the site they wrote to me that it would take 30 days, I had to wait 10.

And now I can trade!

jayce 11-27-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BestCHfriends (Post 1043026)
You can register on Amazon UK for a legal entity from another country, as I did.

I quickly passed the test and now I am only waiting for a VAT number in the UK. On the site they wrote to me that it would take 30 days, I had to wait 10.

And now I can trade!

Can you elaborate on what type of legal entity you created for Amazon UK...what it a corporation? Also, was the legal entity with stealth documents?

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated as I have been searching for a way to create an account that can reliably pass the 15,000 gbp verification limit.

Thanks!

e2free 11-27-2019 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BestCHfriends (Post 1043026)

And now I can trade!

yes you can regsiter with other country info as long as its supported by Amazon