eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Looking to sell on Amazon Uk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/130513-looking-sell-amazon-uk.html)

moibrahim 10-12-2019 01:09 PM

Looking to sell on Amazon Uk

Hello guys, I have been on this forum for a while but I have been only selling on eBay till this day but to be honest I’m not happy with ebay/paypal. I’m thinking to start selling on amazon but before proceeding I would like to ask for advise can i use amazon for stealth purposes as well or is it completely different to ebay. I’m from UK so Uk members are welcome to share their point of view. Thanks

lucy 10-12-2019 01:34 PM

Re: Looking to sell on Amazon Uk

Are you going to do Amazon FBA?
If you’ve never had an Amazon account before, then you should be ok with using your own details, so no need doing stealth.
Quote:

Originally Posted by moibrahim (Post 1040824)
Hello guys, I have been on this forum for a while but I have been only selling on eBay till this day but to be honest I’m not happy with ebay/paypal. I’m thinking to start selling on amazon but before proceeding I would like to ask for advise can i use amazon for stealth purposes as well or is it completely different to ebay. I’m from UK so Uk members are welcome to share their point of view. Thanks

Beautiful 10-12-2019 01:49 PM

Its similar but much more difficult than eBay

Your experience on Amazon will be determined by the products you're selling the majority of the time

If you have solid products that are generally low risk, your sales will be dramatically higher than eBay. Higher risk products to sell on Amazon is much more difficult than eBay unless you first establish a shop with history/sales/feedback

lucy 10-12-2019 03:29 PM

I’ve left Ebay and decided to go to Amazon but only problem I have is the address issue because of my sister making so many returns and suspending her previous buying accounts.

Ebay is a 2nd hand market - you can’t compare with Amazon
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1040837)
Its similar but much more difficult than eBay

Your experience on Amazon will be determined by the products you're selling the majority of the time

If you have solid products that are generally low risk, your sales will be dramatically higher than eBay. Higher risk products to sell on Amazon is much more difficult than eBay unless you first establish a shop with history/sales/feedback

moibrahim 10-12-2019 06:19 PM

Thanks for your reply, my question is do i have to register with hmrc to get UTR. I have purchased the amazon ghost guide but not being rude it doesn’t specify certain details but its helpful. Can I not have amzn stealth account anymore in uk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 1040830)
Are you going to do Amazon FBA?
If you’ve never had an Amazon account before, then you should be ok with using your own details, so no need doing stealth.

moibrahim 10-12-2019 06:27 PM

Even for to to register as a individual seller?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1040907)
Yes you do, be prepare to be asked for your National Insurance number when applying.

Ebayno 10-12-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moibrahim (Post 1040909)
Even for to to register as a individual seller?

Nope you dont need utr to register as individual

moibrahim 10-12-2019 08:04 PM

Okay can i follow the stealth rules for individual accounts and diversify the sales across few accounts. Would that work with amazon?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayno (Post 1040924)
Nope you dont need utr to register as individual

lucy 10-12-2019 10:56 PM

What does UTR mean?
Quote:

Originally Posted by moibrahim (Post 1040905)
Thanks for your reply, my question is do i have to register with hmrc to get UTR. I have purchased the amazon ghost guide but not being rude it doesn’t specify certain details but its helpful. Can I not have amzn stealth account anymore in uk.

mmholg 10-27-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moibrahim (Post 1040936)
Okay can i follow the stealth rules for individual accounts and diversify the sales across few accounts. Would that work with amazon?

yes,i can supply 60% amazon item ,my telegram is :mmholg,can you add me?Best wishes