eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Identity Check Account Creation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/130589-identity-check-account-creation.html)

solefoodbk 10-15-2019 08:05 PM

Identity Check Account Creation

I am opening a new account, have everything new including of course business, EIN, etc...

I genuinely do not remember the process when I opened my Amazon business account previously, which did get suspended. When I submitted my passport, on the page asking for documents it says "suggested" with my full name including my middle name which I didn't provide. My other business account I used my ID which I figured would work using a passport as alternative to open this account.

If they're not cross checking the passport number with database (I was under the assumption they don't) how could they possibly know my middle name???

Does this kind of screw the account now? When I had my other business account it was under that name, and only that name.

e2free 10-16-2019 04:27 AM

Re: Identity Check Account Creation

They been asking to enter id or passport number in their system if you entered both same nunbers it is linked

Beautiful 10-16-2019 03:39 PM

Its the automated verification part

Their system is giving you a suggestion based on whatever AI they got that scanned the info you submitted

The info you sent, had your middle name on it right? That is why they are suggesting to put it on the form to match the information being attached

solefoodbk 10-17-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1041852)
Its the automated verification part

Their system is giving you a suggestion based on whatever AI they got that scanned the info you submitted

The info you sent, had your middle name on it right? That is why they are suggesting to put it on the form to match the information being attached

Yeah, is the account screwed you think? I thought I could get away with it because my other account had my ID not passport #. Whenever I called in it was under my business name, so only part I was associated with the account to my knowledge was the account creation when I gave them my id number.

It seems like if the system sees my full name it would create the link to my other account. But maybe not, because it wasn’t technically under my legal name, it was under my business ?

Piter2019 10-17-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 1041641)
I am opening a new account, have everything new including of course business, EIN, etc...

I genuinely do not remember the process when I opened my Amazon business account previously, which did get suspended. When I submitted my passport, on the page asking for documents it says "suggested" with my full name including my middle name which I didn't provide. My other business account I used my ID which I figured would work using a passport as alternative to open this account.

If they're not cross checking the passport number with database (I was under the assumption they don't) how could they possibly know my middle name???

Does this kind of screw the account now? When I had my other business account it was under that name, and only that name.

can you update what happened with you account?

solefoodbk 10-18-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovasquez40 (Post 1042156)
can you update what happened with you account?

I’m waiting to send my bank statement which processes end of month. I just opened the checking account so I have no current statement to send them. We will see.

SaiJin 10-18-2019 09:57 AM

Go to your bank and ask the clerk if he / sher can give you a statement.

You don't want to wait a few weeks before tsending them to amazon

BestCHfriends 10-22-2019 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solefoodbk (Post 1042065)
Yeah, is the account screwed you think? I thought I could get away with it because my other account had my ID not passport #. Whenever I called in it was under my business name, so only part I was associated with the account to my knowledge was the account creation when I gave them my id number.

It seems like if the system sees my full name it would create the link to my other account. But maybe not, because it wasn’t technically under my legal name, it was under my business ?

Your ID and Passport have different numbers.
Amazon does not pay attention to the repetition of the name in its bases.

Amazon compares whether the same data from ID and passport had been previously downloaded. A credit card was used before with other sellers. They look at the address to which you registered.

The fact that your middle name was added by Amazon - because AI Amazon saw it when scanning documents.

Beautiful said everything right.

You still have a great chance to get tested.

Good luck