eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon want proof of bank account ownership ( name on my bank account doesnt match ) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/130771-amazon-want-proof-bank-account-ownership-name-my-bank-account-doesnt-match.html)

jdandlinz 10-22-2019 01:34 PM

Amazon want proof of bank account ownership ( name on my bank account doesnt match )

I set up my amazon account with my genuine ltd company details and tried using my personal account to deposit the funds into, amazon are now asking me to send them a copy of my bank account statement showing it as the ltd company Registered on my amazon account, I really cant see a way around this without getting creative in photo shop with my statement, are amazon likely to be able to work out its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ statement, and what are the consciences if they do, they are holding over 5k in my account, until I send the bank statement

any help would be appreciated, how the hell do I get my 5k back, will the eventfully just pay it into the personal account I currently have linked to my amazon account, surly they cant just keep it,

at this stage having the account suspended is not a problem, I just need my 5k

Freakzilla 10-22-2019 04:08 PM

Re: Amazon want proof of bank account ownership ( name on my bank account doesnt matc

Time to get creative

jdandlinz 10-22-2019 04:33 PM

Re: Amazon want proof of bank account ownership ( name on my bank account doesnt matc

has anyone actually done this and got away with it though ? love to hear from you

BestCHfriends 10-22-2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandlinz (Post 1043213)
has anyone actually done this and got away with it though ? love to hear from you

Write to me in PM. I will help you with your question.

jdandlinz 10-23-2019 01:54 AM

Hi Tried to PM but got this reply

Sorry, you can only send messages to the Marketplace Sellers group until you have 25 posts.

can you PM me instead

kind regards

ben

jdandlinz 10-23-2019 03:52 AM

wise words

BestCHfriends 10-23-2019 07:54 PM

We were all once new to the new forum. But this does not mean that I am not a professional in my field.

I can’t advertise my services on this forum yet, until I fulfill all the conditions for posting ads.

But now I can help people solve their problems, in which I am a professional.

solefoodbk 10-23-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 1043202)
Time to get creative

Adobe acrobat ;)

jdandlinz 10-24-2019 01:44 AM

I geues it will keep the same font in you use adobe acrobat. thats geniuses

but as i have had this same account to deposit funds into on my amazon account for months , surely they know the name on , as they have been depositing money into it, am I not correct in thinking when you pay someone, it will come up on amazons statement who they have paid, this name will not match the name on my account as its not the correct business account

any advice would be welcome

tiredguy 10-26-2019 08:48 PM

Call and speak with someone

jdandlinz 11-02-2019 02:49 AM

theres no phone number for amazon uk

spindoctor 11-02-2019 03:44 AM

Why not open a no credit check bank account such as tide in your business name?

storas 12-13-2019 07:38 AM

So how did it end for you?

agent006140 12-13-2019 08:44 AM

AMZN will check ,why cant you open a bank account in your LTD name,you said it is real?

Alright174 12-15-2019 12:04 AM

DONT PHOTOSHOP! DONT PHOTOSHOP! NEVER NEVER NEVER!

Do the following:

1. Try to get the account statement in pdf format
2. Work on it with Adobe Acrobat Professional. Change all details you need. Be careful and check twice!!
3. Then print it out and take a photo of the print out. Transfer that file from your phone to your computer. Remove exif from the file, if your coordinates dont match (you are in a different country than your az account)
4. Send it to AZ

Done! 100% Pass!