eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account creation in Q4 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/131069-account-creation-q4.html)

Etycoon 11-02-2019 05:31 PM

Account creation in Q4

Hey,

Has anyone been able to make a legit Amazon US account in Q4

e2free 11-02-2019 05:42 PM

Re: Account creation in Q4

Not yet, manage to get UK account fully varified but not USA

Etycoon 11-02-2019 05:54 PM

Interesting , just made a legit US account today using passport and bank statement . I really hope it goes through as it’s the only details I have. Hopefully it helps that the same details have been fully verified in the UK for servers Months now

WEI 11-02-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 1045997)
Interesting , just made a legit US account today using passport and bank statement . I really hope it goes through as it’s the only details I have. Hopefully it helps that the same details have been fully verified in the UK for servers Months now

Goodluck mate! let us know the result ;)

Etycoon 11-02-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 1046001)

Thanks mate

e2free 11-02-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 1045997)

Thats 1st stage I get all account passed at first stage after opening store they will suspend again and ask for utility bill this bit never pass

Etycoon 11-02-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1046019)
Thats 1st stage I get all account passed at first stage after opening store they will suspend again and ask for utility bill this bit never pass

Are you using legit info

rsot 11-02-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 1046001)

Agree - best of luck :thumb:

Etycoon 11-02-2019 07:40 PM

To be honest I am not too optimistic as when I login it keeps telling me that I have not completed the registration process- and when I go to complete it redirects me to the verification page and I press submit . Then I get the message “ we have received your information”

Is it best just to leave this account to sit until January ?

e2free 11-02-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 1046030)
To be honest I am not too optimistic as when I login it keeps telling me that I have not completed the registration process- and when I go to complete it redirects me to the verification page and I press submit . Then I get the message “ we have received your information”

Is it best just to leave this account to sit until January ?

This is normal, its currently with seller verification team once they happy with your documents and verified your identity you will receive email your account is open and then you should able to complete when you next login,

Once you complete your registration after identifying verification your account will review by seller performance where you need to supply them utility bill which is currently not possible to pass

All the best

Etycoon 11-02-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1046031)
This is normal, its currently with seller verification team once they happy with your documents and verified your identity you will receive email your account is open and then you should able to complete when you next login,

Once you complete your registration after identifying verification your account will review by seller performance where you need to supply them utility bill which is currently not possible to pass

All the best

Ok understood, thanks for guidance and shedding light on this situation.

My concern now is that this is all complexly legit information used and I have been using to operate on UK Amazon for several Months now.

Will this information now be redundant or can I possibly pick the process back up in January ?

Etycoon 11-04-2019 08:58 AM

Starting to think that when uploading a bank statement you should send a picture of the printed paper with the banks stamp on it. This may increase your chances when making legit accounts, as Amazon surly knows many people are faking PDF and how easily this can be done. I presume no one on here has done this way and failed.

My mate will be trying this - I will let you know how it goes.

Jigsaw 11-04-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1045990)
Not yet, manage to get UK account fully varified but not USA

Regarding verifying UK account recently, did your account get an account review suspension within 20 minutes of account opening?

Etycoon 11-04-2019 09:49 AM

update. They said my ID wasn't clear I will send again later today

james929 11-04-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw (Post 1046358)
Regarding verifying UK account recently, did your account get an account review suspension within 20 minutes of account opening?

yes this seems to be happening on every UK account

e2free 11-04-2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jigsaw (Post 1046358)

Yea that's normal these days its exactly after 15min, the performance team will review the account now and ask for id bank statment etc

Beautiful 11-04-2019 02:06 PM

Still possible just requires a lot more burned resources

solefoodbk 11-04-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 1045981)
Hey,

Has anyone been able to make a legit Amazon US account in Q4

I'm about to, just waiting on my bank statement *fingers crossed*

darkstranger707 11-04-2019 06:22 PM

Everything legit. Passed my ID no trouble, and promptly. Now for the utility bill I uploaded a downloaded invoice from my provider, as well as a photo of my paper bill received in the mail. Says 1-2 days for a reply. Been 2 weeks or so. Emails to seller perf go unanswered.

fox20c 11-04-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstranger707 (Post 1046460)
Everything legit. Passed my ID no trouble, and promptly. Now for the utility bill I uploaded a downloaded invoice from my provider, as well as a photo of my paper bill received in the mail. Says 1-2 days for a reply. Been 2 weeks or so. Emails to seller perf go unanswered.

Youll never get a response from them and it means the account is toast.

darkstranger707 11-04-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox20c (Post 1046462)
Youll never get a response from them and it means the account is toast.

So strange since everything was on the up and up... was just checking my email and another I made around the same time that I expected to fail got an email saying its suspended until the tax interview is complete and matches records.

tiredguy 11-04-2019 07:18 PM

To get a response, read the email and click on the link they provide. Don't click on appeal.

It'll take you to open a new case (reactivate my account)

First time you submit it takes about 12 hrs, second time it takes 2-3 days.

No one's been able to open accounts.

I did a pretty good job editing a genuine PDF. Then said it was illegible.. couldn't read it lol .. did another bill and then the account got suspended indefinitely.. the first PDF, I removed metadata, the second I created the metadata and showed it wasn't edited...

One person on here stated they could open accounts tho, didn't say how , only said to us, you guys need to figure out why they're asking for utility bill for proof of addy, rather than a bank statement.. only think I can think of, is that they have a soft check program, they enter the name and address and see if that person belongs there.. so the my next creation will include a genuine name and address.. probably pick someone who purchased from me. �� If anyone, does this before me let me know how it goes privately..

I'm willing to work with anyone of here so we can solve this.

I do have a few more ideas as well which I can try, but it'll help me so much of I had people working with me.. I've opened about 20 accounts, only one opened right away, with no utility bill required..

I can provide the docs, just need someone to follow my instructions.. I've tried dozen ln different ways.. but have few more ways to try.. but I need someone who's always managed to open accounts and now is having issues..

I'm pretty sure i can figure it out myself, I just took some time off..

But I'll start tomorrow..

If anyone that's used to opening accounts fine, answers these questions in my dms, once I figure it out, I'll tell you how,

This applies only to Amazon us.

1. Ip locations you used?
2. Is all the info you use from USA? (Address, docs etc)
3. Do you remove metadata?
4. Best prior successful account openings, did you open using images files or PDF? Or both.
5. Did you use a real name and address of someone, or was it random?
6. Have you tried printing the docs and then scanning them?
7. Have you tried leaving the account open for 30 days, prior to setting up a seller account?
8. Have you tried opening a Canadian account, with all Canadian docs?

The only account that open right away, was on a new computer and new phone/sim/hotspot.

VMware account creations, get prompt responses.

Again, I will figure this out.

Good luck to all.. fk Amazon. And fk anyone the under cuts another seller.