Stealth account I assume this is new - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-16-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Stealth account I assume this is new

So have been stealthing maybe 6 years now never really had too many issues . I moved recently and goofed somewhere logging into my az stealths and lost a couple . So I decided to replace them , same account creation process as always fresh everything I mad ages eins waiting so I used one of those . But they are asking for IDs ... wth I didn’t submit anything I came here first but I didn’t know if I should just photoshop one docs and an ID. If that’s the case I appreciate the info I have made docs for eBay and pp many times never an issue along with other various places
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Stealth account I assume this is new

Welcome abroad.. no one's been able to create stealth accounts, check the other thread I posted at.. never know try ur docs and let us know if they work..
Old 11-16-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredguy View Post
Welcome abroad.. no one's been able to create stealth accounts, check the other thread I posted at.. never know try ur docs and let us know if they work..
You sure about that?
Old 11-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Is this new cause I have made quite a few in the past I’m just trying to replenish the two I just lost , I never had to send in docs or my id before with any stealth or my real amazon for that matter (which is suspended)
Old 11-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

You can still make them, its just really bad pass rates
Old 11-17-2019

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Why do you keep telling everybody this?I know many people who have been able to get accounts to pass through in 4th quarter,including myself.You been saying this on every post and its not true.

Last edited by Nothistime443; 11-18-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-17-2019

Because everyone I know hasn't been able to create any on jere. we've been trying to help each other, this includes Amazon account sellers on here. then you come along with you ego and tell us oh yes you can and not give the rest of us a hint to what Amazon's up to... To me a call bs.. unless you're using stole I'd scans...
Old 11-18-2019

Quote:
Because everyone I know hasn't been able to create any on jere. we've been trying to help each other, this includes Amazon account sellers on here. then you come along with you ego and tell us oh yes you can and not give the rest of us a hint to what Amazon's up to... To me a call bs.. unless you're using stole I'd scans...
Lol stolen Id scans ,really?You sound dumb,any of us can pass the ID verification with our eyes closed.You dont need to steal that if you know photoshop.
The ID part isnt even the issue ya'll are having.
Last time I checked your issue is at the utility bill part which comes after that as a secondary verification.And its not a ego if its a fact that I have managed along side other associates of mines to pass multiple utility verification during 4th quarter.This forum has a bad habit of spreading hopelessness whenever yall are the ones failing,must mean everyone in the world is failing too right?If i have a ego problem then you have a problem with narcissism.
Old 11-18-2019
Threadstarter  

The ID verification is basically photoshopping on a real ID correct? I have never had to do this with amazon but other places as far as the utility bill and or bank records that can just be a name swap on real accounts as well cause of foia they can’t certify the name etc only the acc info correct?
Old 11-18-2019

Amazon does keep track of the id numbers in their database,so if your the type of stealther who needs to make 30 plus accounts youll need to make edits everytime.because theyll use that to link you.

Last edited by Nothistime443; 11-18-2019 at 01:59 AM.
Old 11-28-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothistime443 View Post
Why do you keep telling everybody this?I know many people who have been able to get accounts to pass through in 4th quarter,including myself.You been saying this on every post and its not true.
may i ask who you have used. as i know its very hard i wanted to cut the ... and get straight to th best source. could you help ?
thank you.
Old 11-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

There's no solution just have to provide the info they are requesting

Right now the pass rates are terrible, you can try making an account after xmas and hopefully security goes down
Old 11-30-2019

Longevity: 25%

From the looks recently this is normal
Old 12-01-2019

please let us know how it went.