Buyer Account Suspended Please Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-30-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Send a message via Skype™ to sajidfbi
Default Buyer Account Suspended Please Help

Hi,
Please can anyone help ? 3 of my Buyer accounts has been suspended.

As per Bellow Details.

1 Account is 4 years Old i always used gift cards for small purchasing mostly, After adding Vanila Visa eGift Card Purchasing online from eGifter, Even i assign the Postal Code/Zip Code to the Address added into my Amzn Address. When i Click on Reload Balance into my Amzn Account and tried to Load as low as $10 right away my Account has been suspended and asked for billing address details again,i provided the billing address again same as of my old added address of amazon account,but i received another email from adddress-verification of amzn to send the credit/debit card bill which i added in to my account.

2nd. Created new account from new ip with new name address first added a gift card made a purchase of a small item,when the order shipped later on after next day i bought new Vanila Visa eGift card again, and same happens as above account suspended.

3rd. Again followed the 2nd time method with new account creation with new ip new name new address and made a purchase with gift card and after shipping of order tried with another new Vanila Visa eGift Card and suspended.

Please can anyone tell me what's going on ? when i called to Vanila Visa eGift Card helpline according to them i can use my card online on Amazon the way i am trying and even Amazon does accept it but why it's happening to me ?

Can anyone guide me how do i use any Gift card or any sort of Virtual Card online in Amazon for just making a purchase of $50 to $60 maximum one time while rest small on gift cards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Buyer Account Suspended Please Help

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

Are you using a VPN? Are you in the USA? Personally, I wouldn't start buying with a gift card right away - IP and use of gift card is probably causing you trouble
Old 11-30-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Send a message via Skype™ to sajidfbi
Default Re: Buyer Account Suspended Please Help

I am usa based, what do you suggest then ? shall i start buying through vanila visa egift card directly instead of first using gift card ? please any best suggestion ? according to vanila visa egift card helpline i can use their virtual card on amazon for purchasing by adding balance into my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

Are you using a VPN? Are you in the USA? Personally, I wouldn't start buying with a gift card right away - IP and use of gift card is probably causing you trouble