What kind of invoice does amazon need? HELP!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-07-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Exclamation What kind of invoice does amazon need? HELP!!

So. I sell designer items. Amazon needs brand approval from my supplier. I sent them my suppliers invoice they told me what I sent them wasn’t a invoice it was a receipt! ISNT A INVOICE AND A RECEIPT THE SAME DANG THING?!? Please help me. I literally don’t know what they need so idk what to tell my supplier I need!
Here’s there message to me

We apologize, as per guidelines we are not to discuss specifics about not accepting certain document types. We would require a document titled as an invoice with an itemized list of goods.

To allow us to continue processing your application, please address the following issues:

Invoice:
- Please note that you have provided a receipt, but not an invoice. Kindly provide an invoice reflecting the itemized list of goods purchased and the terms of sale.

Please respond to this case and provide updated document(s) that remedy the issue(s) indicated above. You can respond to this case within the next 14 days or create a new application at a later time.

Thank you for selling with Amazon,

Rahul V.
Amazon.com Seller Support

PLEASE HELP!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: What kind of invoice does amazon need? HELP!!

What do u mean initial invoice what I sent them is the invoice they send me prior to paying then once I pay they send the same thing but it says paid... what exactly needs to be on this invoice?? I’m still not comprehending..

What exactly do they need??
Old 04-07-2020
Threadstarter  

Yes. 100% legit and Authorized. The invoice was a itemized list with pricing and stuff but nothing else. I have more than one supplier and all of their invoices really look the same. Itemized list with product discription pricing and that’s all. I sell on every other platform but amazon. I’m new to amazon. I’ve never had a account I made one a few months ago. I do just fine with the places I sell right now just figured I’d give it a go but not sure anymore this is so dang complicated lol.
Old 04-29-2020

Longevity: 23%

Omg I'm literally having the exact same problem and I'm so annoyed this is the message I got

" You have provided an order detail, which is not acceptable for the purpose of this application. Please provide an invoice reflecting the itemized list of goods purchased and the terms of sale. "

DId you ever figure it out ? please Helpp
Old 04-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

you can also check google images for commercial invoice, to have some ideas
Old 04-29-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

You have provided an order detail, which is not acceptable for the purpose of this application. Please provide an invoice reflecting the itemized list of goods purchased and the terms of sale. "
---------------------------------
When a traditional retailer wants to buy from manufacturer or wholesaler/distributor,he has to apply ,on the application form-,listing details of his business,annual sales,sales certificate,bank reference (1 or 2),name of his store,address of his store and sometimes a photo of his storefront.
They could also ask for reference from other wholesalers./distributors you do business with,and sometimes allow them to pull a credit report .
Once the account is approved,they will tell you what the terms are-
Terms would be like net 30,and if you want them to extend credit,fees applied,these are all spelled out when they approved your account and assign you an account number and an account exec or rep to serve you.
after approval,you will place an order with them and they will send you an invoice printed on company stationary with their address,it will show your name and address,and the customer no they assigned you,and detail list of the items you ordered,unit price,quantity,line item total and then shipping cost ,and final total.
It could also include terms of payment like interest of 1 % may be charged on unpaid invoice,bla bla bla.
It will say INVOICE OR Sales Order.
If I know how to upload a copy,you will get an idea.
You can also google like the other suggested how an invoice looks like,invoice is not a receipt .
It sounds like AMZN is being picky !
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
stibyssip (05-01-2020)
Old 04-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by misssexy101 View Post
Omg I'm literally having the exact same problem and I'm so annoyed this is the message I got

" You have provided an order detail, which is not acceptable for the purpose of this application. Please provide an invoice reflecting the itemized list of goods purchased and the terms of sale. "

DId you ever figure it out ? please Helpp
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost