need help with operating an amazon acc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-07-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default need help with operating an amazon acc

I want to buy an Amazon account but i am brand new to stealth and dont understand much. Before i spend abunch of money on an account ..i would like to know a few things first, hope this is understandable.

So first..how do the taxes work? Im really confused as to whether I need to worry about taxes..I cant imagine that I would considering it is in someone elses name but when tax time comes and that person needs to file then what?

How does Location work? What if the account I buy has an address all the way across the United States..nowhere near my IPs? Or does the location only matter at the time of creating the account and verification? And then do i change it to a closer address to me or what?

How would I get invoices if I cannot receive packages at the location on the account? Or can i Not get invoices and thats just part of stealth? and hope i wont need them?

Can i give someone a virtual mailbox address and have them create a stealth account for me at that address so that i can receive packages and therefore would be able to obtain invoices?

Is there a way to get a copy of the documents used to create the account?

I dont know the exact suspensions titles example MC011, but if I get suspended for something that i did not cause, like for it being a stealth account and they find out it is a stealth account, do I get a replacement account or refund?

I think thats it for now..please forgive me for all the questions but i dont want to spend the money before having some knowledge of how things work. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

Also who is the best person with the most long term successful accounts to buy from here?

Last edited by chell0110; 05-07-2020 at 06:31 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-08-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: need help with operating an amazon acc

I suggest you ask your questions in piece meals next time so people would actually read.

1. Do NOT buy from anyone who sends you a PM. Report them to me.
only buy from the forum marketplace seller .

2. A lot of these questions you should ask the seller since he'll have the details on that particular account.

If you want to create one for yourself, I do suggest the Amazon Ghost to start with then
we'll help you with more intricate details in here.
Old 05-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Want to buy an Amazon account but I need to know some info first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chell0110 View Post
So I thought this forum was supposed to be welcoming and help others? Not to basically say hey you're dumb, don't buy a stealth account cause you're an idiot. To sum it up that's basically what you said. Again, there is no reason to be rude to the newcomers, as I am sure You were once one. Of course I'm going to ask questions..they seem dumb to you because you know what you're talking about, and have probably done this for awhile. I am not incompetent, I'm in my 4th year for a masters degree so please don't assume that I am an idiot, I'm not. I have seen many questions/comments/threads that are just as ignorant, if not more than what I have asked. Its miserable people like you that aim to put people down, misery loves company. And I'm sure you are going to say "I'm not being rude, I'm just being honest" or something to that effect. Yeah, well maybe I misunderstood this, but like I said I thought this forum was supposed to be welcoming, nice, and help people get through hard times. I believe and forgive me if I'm wrong, I may have you confused with Tinboy, but I'm pretty sure this is the second comment where you have tried to put me down and been rude. I dont really care about your thoughts or opinions, but its just sad that someone else might, and could steer them away from this forum. Remember that people are here because they are in a tough time with Amazon/Ebay, its stressful enough without people like you being negative towards me because Im not a Pro. You are NO better than me or anyone else on here!

If I was you and thought what you thought, I would not say to someone what you said to me. Instead I may say something like "Hey you really should read Amazon Ghost before you buy an account, as Im not sure that you really know enough to maintain a successful ghost account" ..But thats just me, instead you try and make me feel like an idiot.
He wasn't trying to make you look an idiot

You asked a lot of questions all wrapped up in one posting

It would appear that you have little knowledge of how hard Amazon is (I'm the same for what it's worth) and without doubt Amazon (and Etsy) are a completely different ball game to Ebay

The fact that there are so many more Ebay account sellers than there are Amazon account sellers is indicative of how difficult Amazon can be.

Opening a stealth Amazon account can be done - relatively easily - but a lot of the people who come to this forum do so with pre-conceived ideas of what to expect. Its main purpose is, in my opinion. to sell subscriptions and accounts - the people in charge have learnt to monetise their knowledge - and I have no problem with that. If you are happy to pay then do so

Many people come here and when told some truths they throw a fit and become extremelly rude because that was not what they wanted to hear.This is not a forum to confirm anyones beliefs so getting rude or upset is not going to get anyone anywhere

Be aware - there is no spoon feeding here. Expect to do the work yourself and if you run into a problem ask for advise. More advise is given by PMs than on open forums. Some of us, me included, have no wish to encourage the lurkers from Ebay, Etsy,Amazon or Paypal by telling what we know on an open forum

Tinsoldier may have been short with you but let me tell you this - I had need to contact him (I assume it's a him) and he gave me insight and help to get my Amazon account working properly - no charge,

You did not like what he said but the truth is until you educate yourself a bit more about how Amazon works,work out your game plan and then ask your questions you are going to struggle to get anybody serious to help - like I said there is no spoon feeding here

If you want to know about bought Amazon accounts talk to the account sellers - they all have contact details on their selling pages

Beware of people offering 'services' - the scammers are here too - it's the nature of the beast

Good luck with it
Old 05-08-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: need help with operating an amazon acc

So first..how do the taxes work? Im really confused as to whether I need to worry about taxes..I cant imagine that I would considering it is in someone elses name but when tax time comes and that person needs to file then what?-
------------------------------------------
why dont you try Ebay first?
AMZN is a lot tougher than Ebay.
As for tax,yes,if you are selling ,you need to report your income,if there is any.
MC011 is ebay message code,not AMZN