Amazon buyer account question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-13-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Amazon buyer account question

I started doing eBay to amazon dropshipping and was pulling in 1k+ sales daily. I was using my main amazon account to make purchases. After about 2 weeks amazon temporarily locked my account about suspicious activity. I believe it was because I gave access to my VA who is out of the country and was making purchase orders, rookie mistake lol.

I got my account back a few days later after calling them up. I’m a bit nervous to continue using my main amazon account. I’ve seen the services on this forum offering amazon vcc’s. Is it as easy as buying a vcc + ip and setting up a new buyer account? Do I need a business prime buyer account or just a regular?

I appreciate any help in this situation. I paused my eBay store until I figure out a solid solution that I can put in place for the future.

Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Amazon buyer account question

not easy at all, if you have your own legit account for buying and its running smooth with your own card, that is your best option
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
Mafia (08-13-2020)
Old 08-13-2020
Threadstarter  

So if I create a business prime account with a legit card / business which I have. Any chance I will run into any issues with dropshipping from amazon. Will they get sus if I start using a different shipping address for every order? Does anyone have experience in this position and can add to this?

Thanks.
Old 08-14-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%

you said you are doing 1k daily,so you must be using your Ebay buyer shipping address with no problem,
Old 08-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
you said you are doing 1k daily,so you must be using your Ebay buyer shipping address with no problem,
I was doing this for a few weeks then got locked out temporarily.
Old 08-17-2020

but you said you let someone use your account overseas,not because of your dropshipping business.
Old 08-17-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
I started doing eBay to amazon dropshipping and was pulling in 1k+ sales daily. I was using my main amazon account to make purchases. After about 2 weeks amazon temporarily locked my account about suspicious activity. I believe it was because I gave access to my VA who is out of the country and was making purchase orders, rookie mistake lol.

I got my account back a few days later after calling them up. I’m a bit nervous to continue using my main amazon account. I’ve seen the services on this forum offering amazon vcc’s. Is it as easy as buying a vcc + ip and setting up a new buyer account? Do I need a business prime buyer account or just a regular?

I appreciate any help in this situation. I paused my eBay store until I figure out a solid solution that I can put in place for the future.

Thank you!
I'm guessing you didn't even mask your IP with the Residential IP ?

a different computer, IP and behaviour will trigger the suspension
Old 08-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
but you said you let someone use your account overseas,not because of your dropshipping business.
Correct, but I got nervous and started reading up and noticed that people got suspended or locked out of their account for simply dropshipping from amazon to eBay.. wanted to see if anyone had any issues before I continued..
Old 08-17-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I'm guessing you didn't even mask your IP with the Residential IP ?

a different computer, IP and behaviour will trigger the suspension
My idea is to setup my VA on a personal computer with remote access where they can logon to the pc and use my azon account so it won’t trigger anything via ip / different pc etc.

My issue / question is if I start sending orders to different addresses daily , will azon flag / suspend / lock my account. And had anyone done this type of dropshipping and ran into issues with amazon.
Old 08-17-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
My idea is to setup my VA on a personal computer with remote access where they can logon to the pc and use my azon account so it won’t trigger anything via ip / different pc etc.

My issue / question is if I start sending orders to different addresses daily , will azon flag / suspend / lock my account. And had anyone done this type of dropshipping and ran into issues with amazon.
yes they do
Old 08-18-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
yes they do
In this case, does anyone sell or know a reliable seller that sells azon buyer accounts? I Haven’t seen a service like this.
Old 08-18-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
In this case, does anyone sell or know a reliable seller that sells azon buyer accounts? I Haven’t seen a service like this.
best way to use your own account no one sell here
Old 08-24-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Making amazon buyer accounts is simple, get a fresh virtual machine with windows 7 installed and clone it each time you want to make a new buyer account and make sure your ip is residential and clean, mobile data works too just log the ips so you don't overlap with multiple accounts. You will however need a virtual credit card or different card with a dififerent billing since if you use the same billing, amazon will link your accounts. Some banks do let you change the billing address so you can open another bank account, get a different/new card and then go to your online banking and change the billing address to a different one, then you can start shipping to buyers using that account and so on. There are virtual credit card options aswell like Privacy, blur abine etc and if you want to buy amazon buyer accounts, there are people who can do that on other forums where illegal services are offered. Lastly i thought AutoDS had a service where you could pay them and they would sort the amazon shipping out for you? Good luck!

Last edited by vmdetection; 08-24-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2020

Longevity: 38%

Unless something has changed in the last 90 days : If you drop ship Amazon to Multiple addresses using Prime, then you will get your account closed eventually (1-90 days). Fastest if you use gift cards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zippie For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-10-2020)
Old 10-10-2020

On Ebay,it is called retail arbitrage not dropshipping,taking the buyer money and place order with WMT,Costco,AMZN ,these are retailers not wholesalers,note the difference.
You could be banned.
AMZN prime members can ask AMZN to ship to another person as a gift,but AMZN does not like returns from these so called gift recipients and may not refund your money once return is received.
Since such arbirtage yield very little profit,Ebay sellers use discount credit cards to pay,AMZN does not like that ,as some of these cards are bought from sellers who use stolen credit cards.
Paypal does not like it either,as these orders result in more disputes.
Ebay buyers may not like it either once they find out they can have the same item themselves for less on AMZN,so they could make an excuse to return the items.