This email address no longer accepts incoming messages ... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default This email address no longer accepts incoming messages ...

Hello.

I'm having an issue submitting an appeal for a deactivated account, each time I submit the appeal through the Seller Central, I receive a reply within few minutes that says :

"Dear Seller,

Thank you for submitting your appeal. This email address no longer accepts incoming messages, and emails sent to this alias will not be reviewed by Amazon.

Please submit your appeal by following the instructions on the Account Health page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/per...d?ref=ah_em_nr). The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon, and helps us direct your appeal to the team that can best assist you.

To appeal a listing deactivation, please click on the ‘Next Steps’ link next to the listing on your Account Health page.

To appeal an account deactivation, please follow the instructions in the banner on the top of your Account Health page."

What's weird about it is, I'm submitting the appeal in the exact way they have mentioned, I've tried several times to resubmit it, but I'm receiving this automated reply after each try.

I've sent them a message about that, and sent emails about the issue to several emails ( including Seller Performance ), but I was also receiving similar replies, I have also contacted them through phone, and they said they will try to resolve the issue, but nothing happened.

Any ideas or advice to on how to solve this issue ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: This email address no longer accepts incoming messages ...

Yes its internal glitch in Amazon system which they never accept, I had on one account recently and after submitting 7 or 8 times they finally accepted appeal and restored account
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Yes its internal glitch in Amazon system which they never accept, I had on one account recently and after submitting 7 or 8 times they finally accepted appeal and restored account
7 or 8 times - very nice on the persistence wow
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

You have to submit additional information through the appeal/reactivate page as they describe it
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (10-12-2020)
Old 10-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I've tried around 6 times, but each time I try, I receive the same automated reply.

I'll follow your advice and try few times more 👍🏻
Old 10-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
You have to submit additional information through the appeal/reactivate page as they describe it
I did it exactly this way, I usually submit the documents through the appeals page by choosing "submit additional information", but it's likely a glitch, actually I have it with 2 accounts, not just one, and both of them are created in a date before 2019
Old 10-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvydocs View Post
I did it exactly this way, I usually submit the documents through the appeals page by choosing "submit additional information", but it's likely a glitch, actually I have it with 2 accounts, not just one, and both of them are created in a date before 2019
Yes as I said its a glitch but AZ never accept it keep sending them and explain them in the first lines that its a glitch etc and when someone who have sense see this will restore account
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
marvydocs (10-14-2020)
Old 10-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes as I said its a glitch but AZ never accept it keep sending them and explain them in the first lines that its a glitch etc and when someone who have sense see this will restore account
It worked for both accounts, thank you so much, I wish I could've asked you 2 months ago, it's weird they have never fixed this glitch although it's happening since long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to marvydocs For This Useful Post:
e2free (10-14-2020)
Old 03-05-2021

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvydocs View Post
It worked for both accounts, thank you so much, I wish I could've asked you 2 months ago, it's weird they have never fixed this glitch although it's happening since long time.
Did you keep appealing it through the account health section? Or did you send an email? I’m in the same boat and stressing out. Please help 😅
Old 03-05-2021

Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Hi can you please tell me where you filed the appeal? Did you email to seller performance or did you use the account health option? Also you mentioned to explain it to them in the first few lines. Is it something you write before you start the POA?
Old 03-16-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Hi can you please tell me where you filed the appeal? Did you email to seller performance or did you use the account health option? Also you mentioned to explain it to them in the first few lines. Is it something you write before you start the POA?
I am in the same boat :-( . Do you have any update or positive outcome in your case. Please let me know. i am really freaking out.
Old 03-16-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellerzone View Post
I am in the same boat :-( . Do you have any update or positive outcome in your case. Please let me know. i am really freaking out.

Paste in here what they are asking for in your case