eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Opening a new Amazon account. Will i get suspended? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/140599-opening-new-amazon-account-will-i-get-suspended.html)

trompifonx 12-06-2020 03:52 PM

Opening a new Amazon account. Will i get suspended?

Hi guys.

I have an Amazon account since 2010 I think and I've been using it for some purchases only.
3-4 years ago, I tried for a selling account and then closed it.

I'm not sure if it was made by my purchasing account or I opened a fresh one.. but I know for sure I used my own address and bill copies to provide my address etc. then it got suspended and I closed it all, again, not sure if it was my current account or i opened a new account for selling.

Now I want to go for Amazon and give it a try with my current account.
When I go to sell, I get this error:

The account using this email address is closed. Please use a different email address if you would like to open a new account.

If i create a new email address and open a new Amazon account for selling, meanwhile use my current account for purchases. Will it work? Could you guys help?

Or any other advice? Like Amazon ghost? Opening the new acc with different name and info?

Thanks guys.

Beautiful 12-07-2020 12:12 PM

Re: Opening a new Amazon account. Will i get suspended?

If your previously shop was suspended, you cannot re-use any of that same information on a new shop

You'll need new information and a new setup/email etc

SaiJin 12-07-2020 10:41 PM

Re: Opening a new Amazon account. Will i get suspended?

Quote:

Originally Posted by trompifonx (Post 1129446)
Hi guys.

I have an Amazon account since 2010 I think and I've been using it for some purchases only.
3-4 years ago, I tried for a selling account and then closed it.

I'm not sure if it was made by my purchasing account or I opened a fresh one.. but I know for sure I used my own address and bill copies to provide my address etc. then it got suspended and I closed it all, again, not sure if it was my current account or i opened a new account for selling.

Now I want to go for Amazon and give it a try with my current account.
When I go to sell, I get this error:

The account using this email address is closed. Please use a different email address if you would like to open a new account.

If i create a new email address and open a new Amazon account for selling, meanwhile use my current account for purchases. Will it work? Could you guys help?

Or any other advice? Like Amazon ghost? Opening the new acc with different name and info?

Thanks guys.

As you said you need to know basics. Doing the right thing in the right order.

And that very first thing is the amazon ghost that'll teach you the foundations.