Amazon to eBay DS UK Invoice and VAT Submission Issues - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-27-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Amazon to eBay DS UK Invoice and VAT Submission Issues

Hello People
I assume this question was posted before but, unfortunately, the search tool didn't locate any relevant information.

Long story short:
I buy on Amazon and sell on eBay (Dropshipping). I have reached the VAT threshold. My accountant has no experience with retail arbitrage and requests invoices for each item which was bought on Amazon. The problem is that I have made 1,000+ sales of cheap products each month, therefore, getting an invoice for each purchase would take ages, also, as you know, amazon doesn't email/provide VAT invoice for each purchase. If you are (or were) in a similar situation, could you please tell me:

-How to download the amazon VAT invoices in bulk?
-What's the easiest and/or fastest way to deal with VAT situation when buying from Amazon? (I didn't know that the accountant will ask for VAT invoices and didn't keep them saved on my PC).
-I get order confirmations to my email for each order but I assume it is not enough for VAT submission?

Everything is even more complicated because some sellers on Amazon are not even VAT registered or don't provide VAT invoices.

Yes, "you are not an expert in accounting and/or certified to give a financial advice", I understand that, but any information here or privately would be much appreciated, because if I can't verify the VAT which was paid to Amazon, I will get charged 20% VAT rate on the overall sales and that's more than I ever made. Yes, I am talking to my accountant but it seems that he's not particularly interested and I need answers as soon as possible.

Any relevant information would be much appreciated because I want to be as transparent as possible with tax submission but it seems that I am stuck now.

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!