Multiple Amazon accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
Default Multiple Amazon accounts

Hello everyone,

I've been searching answer for my question for last 10 days, but still no luck.
I sell on Amazon and eBay. I have 15 accounts on eBay, I use different IP and separate Username under one laptop to not get linked, and it works with no problems. I have only one amazon account and want to get more, so I'm wondering if separate usernames works for Amazon as well or only VDS can save me from linking?
If anyone had experience with that, please share.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeF73 For This Useful Post:
heyboym (02-28-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Multiple Amazon accounts

Amazon's employment of fingerprinting carries much more sophistication compared to eBay.

Here are a few options you have (in order of anti-fingerprinting)

1. Separate PCs per account
2. Multi-boot PC (See setup instructions here)
3. VMs: Virtual Box, VMware, etc.

If you prefer to use VM, you'd be better off using XCP-NG or Proxmox - both which makes it excruciatingly difficult for Amazon to figure you out especially the latter.

Some members have reported good results with VirtualBox and VMware, but I think ease of use is a major influence of their preference.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
LeeF73 (02-06-2021)
Old 02-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Amazon's employment of fingerprinting carries much more sophistication compared to eBay.

Here are a few options you have (in order of anti-fingerprinting)

1. Separate PCs per account
2. Multi-boot PC (See setup instructions here)
3. VMs: Virtual Box, VMware, etc.

If you prefer to use VM, you'd be better off using XCP-NG or Proxmox - both which makes it excruciatingly difficult for Amazon to figure you out especially the latter.

Some members have reported good results with VirtualBox and VMware, but I think ease of use is a major influence of their preference.
Thank you so much for detailed information!

I prefer to use VMware(habit from eBay) and I saw few users on the forum mentioned they use VMware, but I'm not sure how to use it correctly to avoid linking. You probably don't know the answer, since you don't use it yourself, but maybe anyone else can advise.
Should I setup separate VMs for each account or I can use one VMware with different usernames under Windows? I mean should I use separate Windows OS for each account? Is there a difference between creating "New username" and installing another Windows OS? As I know, when you create "New username" under Windows, system looks like new, so nothing can link accounts. Or there are still some things that Amazon can see and link accounts?
Old 02-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeF73 View Post

I prefer to use VMware... but I'm not sure how to use it correctly to avoid linking. You probably don't know the answer, since you don't use it yourself, but maybe anyone else can advise.
With VMware, you have three options: VMware Player, Workstation and ESXi.
The workstation would be more suitable as it has a host of administrative features to make your life easier but as you're looking for the basics, you should start with VMware Player which is free in your use case.

You should use one Amazon account per instance of an operating system. If you're going to have ten Amazon accounts, you should have ten operating systems installs.

You can mix and match operating systems or use one OS for all installations. I'd prefer to have a few depending on the number of Amazon accounts you wish you wish to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeF73 View Post
As I know, when you create "New username" under Windows, system looks like new, so nothing can link accounts. Or there are still some things that Amazon can see and link accounts?
It would be best if you did not consider using windows accounts. It defeats using VMs as you're exposed to the same dangers on a windows installation that isn't sitting on a VM.

You might want to consider some of the following:
List of tools:
OS ISO files.
Font Pack
Browser Archives
Hardware:
SSD Drives x 3
EEC Memory

First, install a single barebone copy of any operating systems you wish to use. E.g. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, etc.
Don't set anything up beyond a basic Install. These would serve as your OS repository. Whenever you wish to install a new OS, just make a copy and complete the installation. This saves you loads of time going through new installation every time.

You can make variations such as 'salting' any new OS instance with random fonts from your font pack, etc. after every copy.

You should also consider system stability, especially if you're not going to use FBA.
A system failure could shut down your Amazon business if you're shut out from the platform and can't fulfil orders on time.

Consider using ECC memory on your PC. This should prevent (to a large extent) corruption of your windows images.

Also, consider using SSD for speed.

Finally, I'd recommend you mirror (RAID 1) all three SSDs. This will keep your computer up and running should a drive dies - giving you time to purchase and replace it without downtime. This is essential if your business will take in a significant amount daily.

Hopefully, other members will make corrections/additions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
chris100 (03-02-2021), LeeF73 (02-06-2021)
Old 02-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by STiaMo View Post
I need to buy from multiple accounts and ship to the reship address
If your method works, I will pay you
Don't purchase anything outside the marketplace
Any information listed outside the marketplace on this forum is free.
If you need help on any topic, find an existing thread or start a new one.
Welcome to the forum.
STiaMo (02-07-2021)
Old 02-06-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
You should use one Amazon account per instance of an operating system. If you're going to have ten Amazon accounts, you should have ten operating systems installs.
Okay, understood. I found my colleague use the same way for already 5 years and have no problems with multiple accounts. But he also changes MAC address for each OS. How do you think, is it necessary? I thought no one site can see your MAC through browser. Or Amazon has some tricks to check MAC?
Old 02-06-2021
Executive [VIP]

No one can see your MAC address unless you install their application on your computer.
By interfacing with your browser alone, it will not be possible for Amazon to sniff your MAC address.
Your mate might be acting out of caution or misinformation but that's redundant.
LeeF73 (02-07-2021)
Old 02-27-2021

Longevity: 42%

MAC address is layer 2 protocol while IP address is Layer 3 protocol. so MAC address changes when the packet travels in LAN
Old 03-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Can you do a beginners guide setting up VMachine for newbies